Religion - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Oh, right, the Vanu thing.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum

View Poll Results: What do you identify yourself as?
Atheist/Skeptic/Agnostic 151 70.89%
Catholic 21 9.86%
Protestant 24 11.27%
Jewish 5 2.35%
Muslim 2 0.94%
Philisophy (Such as Buddhism) 10 4.69%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-04, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Religion

Originally Posted by IDukeNukeml View Post
I just wrote a page of words that got rejected because of PSU's time-out feature.
That would be the prototype Posting Content Standards Script at work.

1: Me not being able to prove there is a God doesn't mean there isn't one.
True, but claiming that your belief/faith alone means his existence is undeniable is folly... logical or otherwise.

2: You dumb asses that think you have all the answers because your 17% operational brain can concieve it, makes you ignorant.
Actually, nobody here (except you) has claimed any such things. We just have a problem with the idea that the default answer to any question should be:

E. Because of God

3: Stop fighting me on this so hard, fighting me on this makes me realize you need to be convinced for some reason or another. If you just flat out don't believe, then don't believe. You're fucking bad.
Only a fool engages a fool in a battle of wits and expects to win. I don't think we really expect to win though, you have pretty much sealed your mind shut to any divergent possibilities. I suspect that wasn't always the case, but life and death situations tend to bring that out in people who absolutely must have an answer... of any kind.

4: Lastly, I STILL know I am not wrong. I have been shot, stabbed, burned alive and survived a brain cancer that 72 other people have lived. I ain't dead yet and I don't plan on dying......If what I am believing in is WRONG, then explain to me why the fuck I am alive..... I DARE you to say luck or good fortune.....
Yet the day will come that you will die, and you won't plan on it.

I won't bother trying to convince you that your belief had anything to do with your survival, or bother bringing up the millions of people that it did and does fuck all for, or even that people with conflicting beliefs to yours have done far more impressive feats of survival.

The interface of the mind and body is a mysterious thing, but there is far more proof that the body is a subject to the will of the mind than there is that your god is real. So it is entirely possible your beliefs have saved your life, just not the way you think.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum