What Empire does Spiderman and "friends" belong to? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Too many Vanu on the dance floor
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-05, 10:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Reizod
Contributor
Master Sergeant

What Empire does Spiderman and "friends" belong to?

Just seen Spiderman yesterday (was the best Spiderman movie) and got me thinking after the movie was over... what PS faction does the characters represent?

Here's my take...

Spiderman: NC because of him being a rebel of sorts trying to do good, but actually caused the problems in the first place. So he SHOULD fix it, though if he had just let the Police (TR) do their job, it wouldn't have gotten as bad.

Dr. Connors/The Lizard: VS because he was trying to advance mankind by technology for the greater good. But wound up changing into something he couldn't control. Though, still have a truly good heart and good intentions. Oh and if everyone was Lizard people, they would technically be a more advance humanoid race.

Captain George Stacy: TR because... well they like order, the status quo, don't like change, are stubborn and shortsighted but don't back down from anything, I think the Captain would fit right in with them.

Oh, by the way, the TR and NC can thank the VS later when the war is over for all the cool new "toys" and life saving tech they brought to the people. (had to throw in my VS bias)

Last edited by Reizod; 2012-07-05 at 10:36 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge