Smedley: "Bigots, homophobes, racists, anti-semites and general jerks not welcome" - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Stirred, not shaken.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-03, 10:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
ziegler
Master Sergeant

Re: Smedley: "Bigots, homophobes, racists, anti-semites and general jerks not welcome

Originally Posted by Electrofreak View Post
I don't see anyone crying except for The Enclave here; this thread is full of defensive posts from its members trying to justify their actions.

I have never been associated with TE in any way shape or form.

BUT.....

Originally Posted by Evelyn Beatrice Hall
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
And I dont think Smedley has the right to keep someone from playing his game based on difference of opinion or beliefs or actions outside the game. Truly, if you go back and read his words, I think he makes a point to draw that distinction. Otherwise, if he were allowed to do that...there'd be a whole bus load of racists that would just love to be able to conduct business in that manner.

Originally Posted by basti View Post
Buzz reply is a day old.

Nobody is digging old stuff up. We just show that a whole bunch of your outfit is a bunch of ******* for plenty of years now, and you clearly havent changed in the slightest.

Interesting....this being said about TE.......in this thread of all threads....and by a moderator none the less..........

I'm not sure...would that be irony or hypocrisy.....I have trouble telling the two apart at times.

Last edited by ziegler; 2012-09-03 at 10:59 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion