What made PS1 a superior game than PS2? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Everytime you refresh this page, God kills a kitten.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-10-25, 07:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
adfadfadf
Private

Question What made PS1 a superior game than PS2?

Hello guys, I am new to the Planetside franchise. I've played some great mods of BF2(about 500 hours), BF3(300 hours), Red Orchestra 2(70 hours), some old and recent CODs(in combination about 300 hours). And I have to say I really enjoyed my 10 hours time in beta so far. I feel this game has tons of potential.

However from time to time I came along some threads saying PS1 was infinitely better than PS2 and PS2 will die and get mercifully forgotten soon after launch. I know I can just play PS1 and find it out myself, but it's quite old and I fear the state of the game is not what it was at its best. So if any veteran is kind enough, I would like to know exactly what were the elements that made PS1 better than PS2?

Oh and I've read this post(http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=46776), but I wanna know more.

Also will PS2 be on Steam? I saw this but don't know if it's true: http://goo.gl/CPvQ7

Thank You!

Last edited by adfadfadf; 2012-10-25 at 08:23 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions