Things that make me RAGE. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: So, will I get paid for this quote?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-19, 11:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Things that make me RAGE.

So I came back to the game and ive been back maybe 3-4 days, two of the four nights now I have ragequit from various things that make me want to punch my brand new monitor, or anything nearby for that matter. So, without further delay, heres all of the shit that still pisses me the fuck off.

-Fuck bunnyhoppers. All of them. Fuck light assault especially.
-Fuck the magrider. You can fucking snipe with that thing.
-Fuck bad base design in the amp station and biolab that promotes camping. No, tunnels did not do jack shit, just moved the killbox to another area of the base, closer to where more members of the enemy empire are. Bases are tilted in the attackers favor, whoever came up with that is a huge fucking retard.
-Fuck shields around teleporters and spawn rooms. Just promotes MORE FUCKING CAMPING
-Fuck bad reaver pilots who flip galaxies and blow up entire squads who are loading up
-Fuck people who jump empires and kill sundies
-Fuck bad sundy drivers who deploy ams units in bad spots that then fuck my spawn up
-Fuck giant outfits in general, because they cannot and will not possibly take a fight head on unless they outnumber and outgun you 82:1.
-Fuck indar, especially. Remove this cont, it was not designed to be capture-able, just to show off different gameplay. Its a bad cont, IMO.
-Fuck people who won't go to esamir or amerish for a good fight
-Fuck catering to cod and battlefield assholes
-fuck mlg and putting dev resources on it when there is so much shit that needs to be fixed
-fuck ingame voip
-fuck the chat system and its inability to use straight shortcuts to commands like /t for /tell or /p for platoon.
-fuck the chat system and its inability to let me make my own goddamn channels
-fuck the lame tards who do nothing but camp outside of a base and won't dare fight because they're fucking afraid of nuking their k/d
-fuck lib pilots and gunners
-fuck people who are never in anything but tanks or liberators
-fuck people who stand inside spawn rooms or teleport rooms and camp and do nothing else

that said, there is something that ties it all together, want to guess?

Shit base design promotes camping because attackers have it too fucking easy and apparently capping bases shouldnt be hard because it might drive all of the bads away because they might have to think outside the box for a minute.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion