It is as i feared... no deploy zones. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Guys, I left my gun in the Galaxy again...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-10, 09:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Chewy
Major

Re: It is as i feared... no deploy zones.

Originally Posted by Falcon_br View Post
Yeah, I also think it is nice.
When I was walking inside one amp station I said, no way we can get this base walking that much!
When I got inside it and saw there was no enemy sunderer I thought:
I am ok with that, if both the defenders and the attackers must walk, it will no longer be a fight where the primary target is the enemy sunderer, if you want to win.
I just want to know how will DVS on Waterson do, since the tactics they use the most to take amp station is galaxy hotdrop, terminal hack, multiple Spawn sunderers inside the point, it is no longer a valid tactic.
Good question. It's hard as is for NC to get vehicles in place with TR and VS long range AV weapons like the Fracture, Striker, Lancer, and Vortex on top of the standard AV weapons infantry/vehicles have. Why did I choose to be lazy today and not get game time with the update?

How big is the NDZ (no deploy zone)? Does it cover the entire complex, the main building, just from the cap point to spawn, or the normal AMS NDZ pasted over the point? Is there one for each point?

Infantry gameplay shouldn't change much as good outfits mostly work out of a medics ass. The main reason this was such a good tactic was because there was always a mass amount of infantry coming from an AMS in the main buildings. Now that defenders have to spend time in the tunnels or walk like attackers do then I honestly don't know.

So few people use the tunnels and I ALWAYS see AMS camps inside bases. Rarely would I see foot pushes from spawn or more than 2 tunnel attacks and those where just to get an AMS as well.

This is going to have to be a topic for the next meet on Saturday or Monday. Even then I not going to tell some TR scum. You and the spawn that call themselves VS will just have to answer that question on your own.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion