War Stories! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Your hair's on fire.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-08-14, 12:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DovahTerran
Corporal

Cool War Stories!

Just come along and post some funny/epic/ridiculous stories (with or without pics or vids) from your time in PS2.

To start.. A buddy and I were fighting on Amerish this morning. The pops were low and it was mostly man to man infantry combat. Over at Auraxicom Substation, I stopped a small group of NC pubs from taking the point. They retreated into the highlands west of the base, and just kept trying to set up positions. Turrets, beacons, the whole 9 yards.

However, most of them were inexperienced or just bad shots, so I hunted them with my TSAR-42 and a 2x scope like they were deer. They'd pop their heads out or bunny hop across the hills trying to dodge my shots, and I'd take them down. I didn't cloak more than twice, and even ran straight into enemy fire (dodging most of it) and managed to cap two with my Commissioner pistol before the other 4 ran up the hill.

This cat-and-mouse game lasted for maybe 20 minutes as I finally got to their last squad beacon, broke it, and downed the survivors with my teammate.

Overall? I got a really Elmer Fudd style vibe from the experience.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion