Engagement radar broken - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I wonder if this soup is... - OH CRAP I SPI... *Connection lost*
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2014-04-02, 02:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Grizzo
Private

Engagement radar broken

Normally I rig my ESF for Air to Ground because I'm useless at air to air, but yesterday, as I had a few Certs to invest, I thought I'd give Air to Air a go.

Now as I'm crap at air to air and reverse maneuvering and all that bollox, in order to give me some hope of a chance of actually winning an air to air, I decided to rig my ESF with the Tomcat Air to Air (Controversial I know, but like I said, I need a chance) and the Engagement radar because every time I'm in a dog fight, I cannot for the life of me, locate where the fuck he is and by the time I have located him, it's all over So my thought process was that this radar would give me a clue as to where he is. Yes I know I can use sound - and do, but I still can't locate him. Is he above me? below, left , right, no idea.

So now I've spent my certs on this set up and sacrificed my flares (I feel naked without those) I've now discovered the Engagement radar is broken!!! Arrgghh!! And looking at the last patch, it's still not fixed! Feel really pissed off about that. If something is broken then they should remove those items from the purchase boards until they are fixed! ffs!!

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion