Valhalla Complex - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I wonder if Hamma really reads these...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2014-04-19, 07:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
ArcherLangley
Private

Post Valhalla Complex

Let me know what you think.
NASC Audio Log Transcription: XR74-3
Date: JANUARY 27TH, 2849
Personnel: DR KENNETH LANCASTER
Clearance: OMEGA 909-DELTA
Subject: PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF EMPIRE SOLDIERS EXHIBITING DEVIATED PSYCHOLOGICAL BEHAVIOR
Security classification: OMEGA #-DELTA AND ABOVE
------

Recent psychological evaluations so generously donated by our warring benefactors (The republic, conglomerate and sovereignty) has uncovered a fascinating new evolution in human behavior.
    No technology has caused such a radical change in behavior since re-birthing technology was first made massively accessible.

Of all 76 patients I've examined 12 have exhibited deviated cognitive behavior that I and my colleges have come to call VALHALLA COMPLEX.
   Due to the nature of re-birthing, death to human beings has since become meaningless. This has lead to an increase in overall risk-taking behavior and a decrease in drive for self-preservation from military personnel.

Patients display a lack of empathy, depression and anxiety while on extended leave, aggressive tendencies and anti-social behavior.

Soldiers are found increasingly disinterested in progressing their cause, rather wishing only to battle. They are focused single-minded on war, intending to keep fighting forever or at least have no plans for when and how the war will end.
    The individuals will be crippled in civilian life and may attempt to ignite more battles in times of peace through terror tactics creating another war right after. Or quite possibly this complex will become more common until the three empires no longer fight for a cause but rather fight for the sake of fighting creating a perpetual war.

For us this means a secure military market with no indication of slowing down. The various empires have already begun assigning their own four-man suicide squads with an unprecedented number of volunteers, thinking they have soldiers loyal to their cause. Data suggests that with the percentage of volunteers matching closely to our sample group, the only thing those soldiers are loyal to is the war.

I suggest we keep information about this new psychological development to ourselves much like the ███████████████ we've kept under clearance to preserve balance in this war. Should the Neutral Applied Science Collective require ████████ in the event of a disbanding order we will not be hard-pressed to find volunteers.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction