MAX Balnace Part 4: Everything AI - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Donate money for Hamma's new webcam!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2014-08-11, 06:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
War Barney
Sergeant Major

Re: MAX Balnace Part 4: Everything AI

Its always funny when people try to claim NC are OP, our guns control the worst of any factions (VS feel incredibly smooth), our MAX has no range so as long as you stay more than 10m away you're fine, our tank while better than the prowler isn't as good as the mag unless you do all your tank fights at point blank range (and if you do that you're a idiot), our ESF is a huge slow brick.

If anything NC is the worst faction, or at least requires the most time and skill to play well. And aye damn VS colours make them SO hard to see... when night hits I tends to just pull back from VS fronts if I can so I'm not fighting ghosts.

If anything it should be TR and NC fighting in smashes as they are the closest balanced to each other as they are both focused on damage, NC more per bullet TR more bullets, while the VS focus on the 1 important thing in shooters, accuracy. Ever noticed how you see 100s of VS snipers and hardly any for other factions? its cos you need to invest a lot of time and certs to be good with a NC/TR sniper, the starter sniper for VS is awesome right out of the box, same with the orion actually....

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion