What would you add? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where the computer watches you
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2005-04-07, 06:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Hamorad
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Warborn
But you don't even play right now. Neither does the other guy who said the same thing as you. Do you think maybe, just maybe, they're not the same as you remember them? That not nearly as many people use them, and that they die a whole hell of a lot more quickly than before? Honestly, you guys are living in the past. The Anti-BFR fad has shifted to a few die-hard supporters who don't care about balance or the game, only the idea that 'mechs = bad'. BFRs are nothing like what they were before, so wanting them to be removed from the game even after they were nerfed again in the latest patch (flight variant requires tech plant) is kind of absurd.
You're right... I have finally given in on my anti-BFR fight. They are just about perfect right now...
Old 2005-04-08, 02:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
FatalLight
Sergeant Major

Almost everything on PSIL

I had an idea for ES OSes but I never posted it, it was a 10 second continuous beam for the VS that was more AV oriented than the other two (4 seconds kill a softy, 7 a MAX, 9 seconds kill a lightning and do 3/4 damage to a MBT), 3 slow pulses with 1.5 second intervals for the NC (2 pulses kill a softy, 3 a MAX and vehicles with less armor than a lightning, would disable but not kill a lightning), and an extremly fast 5 second stream of meteors is what I had in mind for TR (3 seconds kill a softy, 4 a MAX, and 5 disable a lightning)
Old 2005-04-12, 12:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
dm_cowsfromhell
Private

More twitchy, less zergy inddoor fights, better base design, and generally more of a move slow=die fast mentality added to everything in the game. Plus a complete removal of the current command rank system to be replaced by a model based upon real military hirearchy (promoting people for sitting around cloaked in bases while they eat a sandwich doesnt usually yield brilliant tacticians).

Last edited by dm_cowsfromhell; 2005-04-12 at 12:31 AM.
Old 2005-04-12, 12:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Yes, promote us Rexotanks that manage to sneak into an Interlink Facility crawling with red dots and take out the gen.

Still my best move ever

Old 2005-04-12, 05:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Orbital Command Stations.

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2005-04-12, 08:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
GreyFlcn
Sergeant Major

I'd like a new option for Flight Varients

Old 2005-04-13, 11:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
hex222
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by dm_cowsfromhell
generally more of a move slow=die fast mentality added to everything in the game. Plus a complete removal of the current command rank system to be replaced by a model based upon real military hirearchy (promoting people for sitting around cloaked in bases while they eat a sandwich doesnt usually yield brilliant tacticians).
no, slower indoor battles where you can be stuck in an area with a smaller amount of people than usual, SWAT teams and spec-ops people...

and thats a good point there, there should be rank's where you're compared to0 others, after CR5 and BR23
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion