[NC] Longswords: Heavy Armor and Elite Air Cav - Recruiting Pre-Launch Team - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: It's like shooting rats in a bucket.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-11-12, 07:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
NichyC
Private

Exclamation [NC] Longswords: Heavy Armor and Elite Air Cav - Recruiting Pre-Launch Team

Name: Longswords
Faction: New Conglomerate
URL: www.hundred-do.enjin.com
Server: US West (Himalia)
Focus: Heavy Armor and Elite Air Cav
Attitude: Mostly Laid Back, but formal during outfit events
Ranking System? Yes
Microphone? Yes, headset preferred.

The Longswords is a New Conglomerate outfit that believes in strength in the quality over quantity, one that believes in advanced tactics and coordinated operations. We believe in a safe place for members to enjoy the game without being harassed while still knowing fraternity and victory.

In the next week, we are hoping to put together a pre-launch team of 12 good, solid members who can be active and have a love for military organization and tactics. Currently we have 2 members (me and my buddy) so we have 10 spots left.

There is much to be decided in the outfit and the website is still incomplete, so those who signup for our pre-launch team will get to decide certain aspects of the outfit such as colors, motto, etc. This will be your outfit if you want it to be.

We are only accepting 12 members so recruiting is selective. We will branch out and increase a little in size post-launch, but right now, we just want a solid squad to launch with.

If you're interested in signing up, then go to our application page by clicking here, or if you have any questions or comments, go to our "Contact Us' page here.

Thanks! And I hope to see you on the battlefield.

*Website is still under remodeling, and our theme song and recruitment video are both almost complete (that's right, we have a personal theme song written by myself, how many outfits can boast that!)
**If you see references to "The Hundred Days Outfit", that's because I led an old outfit a long time ago called "The Hundred Days"
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate