[NC] [Mattherson] LMS recruiting skilled/promising Pilots & Killwhores - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Got NTU?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-12-20, 11:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
IronfistNC
Private

[NC] [Mattherson] LMS recruiting skilled/promising Pilots & Killwhores

Hello,

I'll start off by introducing myself and LMS. My name is IronfistLMS, co-leader of LMS (...Love My Scat) Outfit as well as being a well respected pilot in-game and creator of the Planetside 2 flying tutorials/vidoes on our youtube channel at www.youtube.com/lmstvx

I would like announce that LMS is looking to expand and open its recruitment!

We are currently searching for skilled & promising pilots to come and join us to create what we intend to be THE BEST air outfit currently in the game. Players already fear our names when we roll our Reavers into a base, and we want to expand this to controlling the skies of Planetside 2.

As an outfit we concentrate heavily on air gameplay & killwhoring and we require that every member be able to hold there own in battle. We want QUALITY over sheer quantity.

What is LMS all about?

The LMS outfit (clan) has been notorious since its creation at the beginning of 2007 as being a small, skilled group of individual players that came together to create what was an unstoppable force in-game. As an outfit we concentrate on fast moving re-secure and base cap operations, as well as tower/gen holds to pull enemies away from the main fight. The primary goal of LMS has always been to get as many kills as possible in one sitting and be the best individual players we can be. We have a large focus on air play with guerilla style tactics with a little bit of do-what-ever-it-takes mentality to win in any situation.

We are a small tight-knit group of friends who have been gaming together for years and we intend to keep the atmosphere that way, laidback back gaming with a taste to dominate every scrub/nerd we come across. If you are looking for a huge zerg outfit we are definitely not for you.

Requirements?

We are not asking all new recruits to be absolute gods in the air, but just to show some talent and dedication and we can help push you to the next level.

- Ventrilo with mic
- Play regularly (we don't need you 12 hours a day 7 days a week, but try to be online on a regular basis)
- Basic air ability with the desire to improve yourself as a player
- A sense of humour & thick skin
- Perform & stay calm under pressure

How Do I Join?

*Please remember that joining us is not as simple as just signing up to a website, when you put in an application you will under-go a trial process where we will assess your suitability for the outfit.

1.) Head over to our website application forum located @ http://lovemyscat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?13-Apply

2.) Register on our website (please be patient, your account has to be activated by admin to prevent spam) and fill in the application form in as much detail as possible.

3.) You will receive a response from a member who will begin your trial and send you our Ventrilo server information.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from some fresh blood!

<3
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate