I hear that there is another active PS1 server besides Gemini. I'd like some info. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Purple is not a color
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2014-06-04, 03:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
KingFeraligatr
Private

I hear that there is another active PS1 server besides Gemini. I'd like some info.

I've been hearing things about another active PS1 server besides Gemini. One of the things I saw was even from post in another thread on these same forums. It mentioned something about a "mf.com" and a "Secant". I am interested in any information you have on this supposed other server. Plus it would let others access it as well. I'd like information, links, and anything else you can provide. Thank you.
Old 2014-06-04, 06:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
SgtMAD
Captain

Re: I hear that there is another active PS1 server besides Gemini. I'd like some info

there isn't any other server,the MF.com stuff was in case the game went open source, which it hasn't .
Old 2014-06-04, 07:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
bedzike
Corporal

Re: I hear that there is another active PS1 server besides Gemini. I'd like some info

that is just ideas and thoughts for stuff and ps1 is pretty much an open source if u can risk a banned account. you can pretty much change anything ingame. if you know old code.. but if you don't and don't wanna risk it wait. only thing I know is a emulator that was made by joltz. but other then that there is no server up and running. for open source other then gemini
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion