PSEmu - PlanetSide Emulator - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I thought he was an enemy. I swear!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2015-07-24, 08:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Chord
Private

Re: PSEmu - PlanetSide Emulator

Originally Posted by OpolE View Post
Chord whats your Planetside 1 history? And ranks and play time?
Not nearly as long as most people. I never got past BR17 as I usually played on trials. When they removed the 14 free trial program I gave in and bought an account. By that point, things were changing up on my end and I stopped playing. I believe the only outfit I actually did runs with was DarkSkyes. The person I think of when I think of PS is ZeroEnigma along with all the TRx's. Not sure why, but that name stands out. Probably saw his CR5 spam a lot.

Regardless of continual play time, I had some great times with friends for a couple of years. Those long drawn out fights just couldn't be matched. No game for me has even come close to that.
Old 2015-07-27, 03:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Logit
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Chord View Post
Not nearly as long as most people. I never got past BR17 as I usually played on trials. When they removed the 14 free trial program I gave in and bought an account. By that point, things were changing up on my end and I stopped playing. I believe the only outfit I actually did runs with was DarkSkyes. The person I think of when I think of PS is ZeroEnigma along with all the TRx's. Not sure why, but that name stands out. Probably saw his CR5 spam a lot.

Regardless of continual play time, I had some great times with friends for a couple of years. Those long drawn out fights just couldn't be matched. No game for me has even come close to that.
If you need any non coding help with the project let me know. I've got a lot of free time this summer.
Old 2015-07-27, 03:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
SArais
Corporal

Oh lovely. Maybe we can find a way to convince SOE/DBS that PS1 is still viable? Run a kickstarter and see? It may be wise to rebuild it from the ground up.
Old 2015-07-27, 06:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Logit
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by SArais View Post
Oh lovely. Maybe we can find a way to convince SOE/DBS that PS1 is still viable? Run a kickstarter and see? It may be wise to rebuild it from the ground up.
Also, I remember someone had ideas for upgrading the game when PS2 was just a visual upgrade.

It was really detailed too if I remember, I'll look around for it but maybe someone else knows better where it's at.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion