PSU: In Soviet PSU, quotes submit YOU!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-01-29, 09:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #151
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

A)The USA should look out for it's own intrests, and often those intrests invole keeping the rest of the world away from chaos or tyranny. We have helped out the rest of the world when they start conficts, but now when we try to protect ourselves we meet resistance? We should do what is in our interest, and help out others in our spare time. We allready do plenty as-is anyways.

B)Saddam is a ruthless bastard who will make a move to attack his neighbors or the US if he gets a solid chance. He is a tyrant of the worst kind: He is a threat to everyone, inside and ourside his country. The Middle East is allready unstable, the only thing keeping them in line is the US and Isrealie armed forces.

C) An evil country is one that kills and tortures it citizens with the sole purpose of keeping the current leader in place. An oppresive nation is not necisaraly an evil nation, even if it is likely to become one.

D) If Isreal didn't exist, we wouldn't be haveing nearly as many problems in the region as we do. The problems would just be between the nations there. I'm not blameing Isreal, but they are the reason that we want to keep peace in the region. They have been a strong allie to us, and we are to them.

E) Abrax, stop the god damn spam allready.
Old 2003-01-29, 09:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #152
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

Anyways ,honestly yes they should whup Saddams ass and that is my honest opinion. YAY war
Old 2003-01-29, 09:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #153
MrVicchio
Contributor
Major General

Sol.

I was:

A: Jusst Razzing Hamma... He's my boss, and I would NEVER EVER rudely insult him.

B: I WAS educating you. You have yet to post where I was wrong in pointing out that YOU were wrong. that isn't insulting, thats calling you out for stating a lie. If you can refute that. go for it. But! Since that post of mine, all you have done is played the vicitm card.

The rest.. bah those guys have thick skin and can fire back at will :P
Old 2003-01-30, 04:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #154
Zatrais
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

So lettme get this straight

Some of you guys want to keep the US because iraq has a right to rule itself? Iraq isn't ruling itselfs, it's beeing held hostage at gunpoint by a madman whit 28 984 chemical/biological warheads whit more than enough antrax to fill them and kill a few more million people. Saddam is a nutcase, he dosn't even sleep in the same place twice in fear of assassination.

Iraq has a right to rule iraq, saddam does not. Blow the fucker up so we can remove the weapons, lift the sanctions, export the oil so the iraqi people can get the money they need to rebuild the country and get a decent economy going.

Now, whats so damn bad a bout that? Sure civilians will die die in an attack but thinking about individuals when it comes to ridding a nation of a dictator thats commited mass murder..
Old 2003-01-30, 05:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #155
MrVicchio
Contributor
Major General

A wise man once said:
"Logic dictates that the good fo the many, out wieghs the good of the few, or the one"
Old 2003-01-30, 06:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #156
KoldFusion

Originally posted by Incompetent
Because the entire world bitchs at us whenever we try to do anything, everything is hinging on the weapons inspectors because the rest of the world is to scared to go in there and get their hands dirty unless they're scared something bad might happen to them. Quite simply, if the rest of the world didn't just assume we were after oil every time we do anything overseas, we might actaully be able to get something done.
Right... The world gets mad at us when we help and gets even more upset if we don't. The middle east always asks us to go over and help palestine and isreal achieve peace.... so it is the middle east that involves us in their affairs. AMERICA= DAMNED IF YOU DO DAMNED IF YOU DON'T. WE SHOULD THROW UP A WALL AND LET THE WORLD ROT IN IT'S OWN SH*T. Every political thread I read has spinless people that really don't understand what they are saying..... this is NOT an OIL WAR, or a BUSH WAR, it is about the saftey of the world. If the rest of the world would have gotten off their collective asses instead baskin in their own complacancy then maybe the terroist cells would be less prevelent and other atrocisties in the world would be fewer in number. Fact is that most countries sit around and wait for the US to get around to helping them. We can't do it all and it is time other countries do their part as WORLD CITIZENS... Dammit you guys have me worked up.....

ABRAXAAS,
You should take this more serious than you are. If your co-workers said we deserve 9-11.... well then i hope someone flys a plane and crashes it into your building.... why? Well, you may not believe me but I would be just as horrified if it happened to you guys as if it happened here. Your co-workers have a bad place waiting for them when they die. I'll sum this up with this....
CANADA= French founders.... NUFF SAID.

We can't please anyone... and the fact is..... w/o a US backed UN the UN loses the only pair of F***ing testicles they have. They Would they be able to produce some decent miltary numbers... sure.... but is not numbers that win anymore... it is training and technology that rule the day... we don't pay our dues to the UN b/c it costs us money to deploy troops in UN sanctioned actions.... no no.... it is the UN and the world that owes us dues.... We rebuild post war areas, provide econmic aide, etc..... and we don't ask for one red f***ing cent in return.

Educate, educate, educate..... before you speak. done.

Last edited by KoldFusion; 2003-01-30 at 06:34 AM.
Old 2003-01-30, 11:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #157
Sol
Sergeant

Originally posted by MrVicchio
Sol.

I was:

A: Jusst Razzing Hamma... He's my boss, and I would NEVER EVER rudely insult him.

B: I WAS educating you. You have yet to post where I was wrong in pointing out that YOU were wrong. that isn't insulting, thats calling you out for stating a lie. If you can refute that. go for it. But! Since that post of mine, all you have done is played the vicitm card.

The rest.. bah those guys have thick skin and can fire back at will :P
It doesnt matter if you were educating me or not. You still presented it in a condescending and a 'you're just an ignorant gimp' kind of way.

And I dont agree with your statement, the supreme court stopped the recounts. And dont repeat yourself, we dont agree, end of story.
Old 2003-01-30, 11:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #158
Lexington_Steele
Lieutenant Colonel

A wise man once said:
"Logic dictates that the good fo the many, out wieghs the good of the few, or the one"
Not for the few or the one.

Don't forget, wise men are sometimes wrong.

Sit Back, Relax, and Enjoy the Action.
Old 2003-01-30, 01:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #159
MrVicchio
Contributor
Major General

Sol:

You are basing taht on an opinion, I am stating fact, or are facts too inconveint for you?
Old 2003-01-30, 03:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #160
Sputty
Banned

A wise man once said:
I hope you weren't making fun of Spock....If so...
Old 2003-01-30, 03:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #161
MrVicchio
Contributor
Major General

No, I use that all the time
Old 2003-01-30, 03:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #162
Sputty
Banned

Good, nevermind then.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge