PSU: SPAM SPAM SPAM
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-02-21, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #151
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

As for shutting me down, you haven't shut me down at all.
Thats because your like a hoard of Orcs, you can slaughter them all day long but they just keep coming, and they seem to get even dumber later on

no, i hit, you can see the blood spatter for christ sake, maybe if i hit harder, or maybe i could use VX nerve gas like his idle

Old 2003-02-21, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #152
Sputty
Banned

Wow, that was a stupid useless flame that had no point...
Gee, an American resorting to violence, never would have seen that one coming.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #153
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Oh yes, America is the best country in the world, how could I ever have anything against them. America is just full of ignorant stupid people who are blind to the truth and run around like sheep.

As for a draft dodger, sorry, but unlike your pussy family, my family has a history of having served in the war. Both world wars.

What I REALLY don't understand, is why the hell is America whining so much? They kept saying they were going to attack whether the UN gave the thumbs up on it or not. So why all this talk about a pre-emptive strike and not doing anything? How pre-emptive is a strike when it is broadcast on CNN 24/7? If you're going to attack, attack. Quit trying to worry bout the rest of the world and do it.

Speaking of pussies, you three are for this war apparantly, yet your sitting here in a forum arguing about it. If you think this war is a good thing, STFU and go sign up. Do your country proud, and quit worrying bout everyone else.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #154
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

Originally posted by SilentCacophony
Because A) there were no flights to NY at that time and B) what significance does "912" have?

"And in case of an emergency, don't dial 911, here's the real number" *hands homer a card marked "912"*
-Lenny (simpsons)

I never said he was a nice guy, I said it was a good attack. I don't agree with the nuke's being dropped, but it was a good attack. I don't agree with burying people alive, but it was a good attack.

As for shutting me down, you haven't shut me down at all. I still don't believe there is a justified reason for attacking Iraq, nor have you shown me one. As far as world opinion goes, it seems the world is with me. Since you guys are so dead set against ousting Saddam, why don't you go throw a couple of shotguns into the back of your pick-up and go get him?
Does anyone else find it disturbing that when asked why he hates America he quotes the Simpsons?

*coo coo* *coo coo*

Opps there's the clock. Time to go home.

One last thing though.....

By the statement "As far as world opinion goes, it seems the world is with me." did you mane France, and Germany? Last I checked The UK, Spain, Isreal, Poland, Estonia, Lituwena, Chec Republic, and all those other little former Soviet republics I'm forgetting about were also part of "The rest of the world" and they are certianly not "with you".

Once again you show us how truley stupid you are.

Your French Canadian aren't you? That would explain everything.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #155
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Ahhh yes, VX gas like my idol. Oh wait, doesn't the U.S. have VX gas? Sure they do, but we can trust them not to use weapons of mass destruction, right Japan?
Old 2003-02-21, 07:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #156
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

Ok everyones flamin this guy and now he's resorting to less than inteligent methods ist not his fault ist a natural human reaction lets just leave this thread alone its pointless and spread some love
Old 2003-02-21, 07:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #157
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

If you think this war is a good thing, STFU and go sign up. Do your country proud, and quit worrying bout everyone else.
1 year and 10 months, fuckwit.
Oh wait, doesn't the U.S. have VX gas? Sure they do, but we can trust them not to use weapons of mass destruction, right Japan?
would you prefer if we tested out on canade like saddam tested his out on Iran?
Old 2003-02-21, 07:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #158
Sputty
Banned

I'm Canadian, I'm underage(I think) and I wouldn't pass the physical
Old 2003-02-21, 07:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #159
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

Oh yes, America is the best country in the world, how could I ever have anything against them. America is just full of ignorant stupid people who are blind to the truth and run around like sheep.

As for a draft dodger, sorry, but unlike your pussy family, my family has a history of having served in the war. Both world wars.

What I REALLY don't understand, is why the hell is America whining so much? They kept saying they were going to attack whether the UN gave the thumbs up on it or not. So why all this talk about a pre-emptive strike and not doing anything? How pre-emptive is a strike when it is broadcast on CNN 24/7? If you're going to attack, attack. Quit trying to worry bout the rest of the world and do it.

Speaking of pussies, you three are for this war apparantly, yet your sitting here in a forum arguing about it. If you think this war is a good thing, STFU and go sign up. Do your country proud, and quit worrying bout everyone else.
You really are a piece of work.

I didn't call you daddy a draft doging ******, I only asked if he was. If your not going to grant the rest of us the same courtsey then I think you need to shut the fuck up.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #160
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

No, I quoted the simpsons in response to incompetent's (maybe you two should switch names) post. He said Osama should have attacked at midnight if he only wanted to cripple America. If he'd attack at midnight, it would have been September 12, 9/12. Significance of 911, was our emergency #. Thus, I related it to the Simpsons in an effort to bring a little humour into your sad, miserable little life. I guess I failed. Oh well, you can live your life of misery, I still have the ability to laugh. I'm not going to let the bonehead government below me dampen my day.

As for the world's support, I guess the 100, 000+ protesting in NY are with bush. Not to mention the Million+ in Rome, or the 500, 000+ in Britain. Not to mention the millions of other's protesting.

But hey, like I said, you're so patriotic and all for this war, why haven't you enlisted yet?
Old 2003-02-21, 07:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #161
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

Just one quick question......

How do you feel about the bible?
Old 2003-02-21, 07:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #162
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

Because A) there were no flights to NY at that time and B) what significance does "912" have?
Lets see, they were hijackers, they don't need a flight to that city you moron. They could have grabed a flight to any city as far away as NY was and just headed that way. They didn't. Their purpose was to TERRORIZE the citizens of the USA.

I don't know why you seem to like the view of the inside of your small intestine, but try looking at something else for once.

People like you realy know how to top off a shitty day. My only solace is that you are mortal(you are, aren't you? ).
Old 2003-02-21, 07:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #163
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

But hey, like I said, you're so patriotic and all for this war, why haven't you enlisted yet?
take a wild fucking guess at what that number i posted was
Old 2003-02-21, 07:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #164
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by Unregistered
Just one quick question......

How do you feel about the bible?
OMG!!! dont go there
Old 2003-02-21, 07:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #165
BLuE_ZeRO
l33t Whore
#manlove op