Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2005-07-10, 04:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Kyonye
truth....it's a forum where you type in words...you can't show expression..I think most people know I went off on some people who posted some stuff up that sounded pretty serious, but then they go ahead and say they were joking? how am i, or anyone else, to know that? we gotta make a sarcasm tag...
You fucking psycho.

No really, I meant it.

Old 2005-07-10, 12:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Infernus
Lieutenant General

To take a page from electro's book.

All sarcasm is easily denoted by " "
Old 2005-07-10, 08:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

Yeah you cannot really jump in there and say ok well since he's gone ya wanna go out, but i would jump in and say i still care for you. Have her know you were and are still there for her over these past 4 years.

Thats my 2 cents....now i'm poor....

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
Old 2005-07-11, 12:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Giovanni
Colonel

Originally Posted by BUGGER
Yeah you cannot really jump in there and say ok well since he's gone ya wanna go out, but i would jump in and say i still care for you. Have her know you were and are still there for her over these past 4 years.

Thats my 2 cents....now i'm poor....
And that sir is why you'll be alone for the rest of your worthless life...

Take it from me... I had to learn the hard way, if you play the nice easy-going "I'll always be there for you" kind of guy... you're gonna get screwed over big time because for some odd fucking reason women have a black box in their head that makes them step on you like you were a dirt road. Each time they ear those kind of words... BAM you get fucked up the ass with the nine foot dildo that's called love.

Now I'm not saying act like a total asshole... but don't act all lovy dovy and cutsy with ANY woman. Once your in a stable relationship sure! Once they are good good friends sure! But never right off the bat! Trust me.

Alright, now that that's said. I have to say... do what you wish Electro but I wouldn't be suprised if she does the same thing again one day. She's afraid of commitement and it shows just by the way you described how she acted about wanting to leave the air force.

Not sure if it makes sense... haven't slept for a two days but I'm still posting it.
Old 2005-07-11, 12:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Infernus
Lieutenant General

Ignore Gio, he's been on the mega-depressed-roids as of late.

I say go for it.
Old 2005-07-11, 12:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
LimpBIT
Lieutenant Colonel

i too say go for it. Dont be a prick! XD just kidding, but yeah man, if you feel that strong go for it

Old 2005-07-11, 02:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Giovanni
Colonel

Originally Posted by Infernus
Ignore Gio, he's been on the mega-depressed-roids as of late.

I say go for it.
We haven't talked in a bit Inf... I passed that depressed part, I just realised alot of shit in the past few days and seems most of it has worked since I ended up making out with that girl Val at the bar... I think I told you about her... not sure... cute little hot blonde with a dirty assistant look (the thick black frame glasses and the tight clothes), 95 pounds, 5 feet or so, hot body and a good personality. High sex drive thought... but I guess I can deal with that !

But no relationships for me, too much crap and I need to love myself alot more before I can love someone else...

I'm not saying he should'nt try (wait... yea I am) I'm just giving him both sides of the medal.
Old 2005-07-11, 06:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Well, I'm takin her out to lunch and showin her around the college campus today. I talked to her for quite a while on the phone last night and shes really torn up emotionally, so I don't think I'm going to make any obvious moves on her just yet. Just be a friend and let her know that I'm there for her if she needs to vent about her breakup and stuff. I mean, after I broke up with Teresa, she tolerated a lot of my venting and crap, its only fair I do the same for her.

HOWEVER, I've now got another thing to worry about. A girl I dated a LONG time ago (like, she was one of my first GFs) IMed me last night, really horny, and more or less asked me if we could be friends with benefits. I sorta agreed (how can you turn down a girl asking for sex?!) but at the same time I'd much rather a relationship with Trish eventually.

So yeah. I suppose I can just sorta fool around with horny girl until things get more serious with Trish... I guess. Damn, women are such a pain.

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2005-07-11, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Infernus
Lieutenant General

It starts out as sex. Then they want to "spend time with you". The next thing you know you're a bag carrier while they're shopping. Trust me, I've done it to people before.
Old 2005-07-11, 01:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
internetn
Sergeant Major

Gio, not all of us look for girls in bars, therefor we havent the probs that you have...

Electro: Be her friend first, a shoulder to lean on. But don't let that become your.. err.. role in her life. Comfort her but at the same time let her notice your feelings for her.

Laugh and smile alot and show her that you care and she means something to you..

But that other girl, have fun untill you get bogged down

http://www.lastknights.com/index.php?action=register&ref_id=5639

Old 2005-07-11, 01:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Giovanni
Colonel

Actually... most of the girls where everything went wrong I knew way before the bars.

I'm just saying he might not like where it ends up... but you are right while your waiting you might as well have some fun! I'm doing the same thing right now!
Old 2005-07-12, 12:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
ChronoSphere
Corporal

This will be your downfall. Stay away from this chick.

You do not want to be in a relationship with her after her coming down from a botched engagement.
Old 2005-07-12, 12:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Mag-Mower
General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by ChronoSphere
This will be your downfall. Stay away from this chick.

You do not want to be in a relationship with her after her coming down from a botched engagement.
i dont know why you say this, but i trust it because your chrono, a very wise person... really, no sracasm
Old 2005-07-12, 02:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Giovanni
Colonel

Yep, let her take her time or else you're going to be the rebound guy. (And that's on top of what I said before about women not changing usually)

Oh and mag... what's with the Sig? I know the liberals here suck ass (in Quebec) but...
Old 2005-07-12, 03:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Mag-Mower
General

Misc Info

yeah... i dont support the bloc, im liberal, but i just think ducepe looks like a vampire, plus im NC in PS, and they are sepratists...
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge