getting sick of misuse of Mobil stations? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: don't hate the player, hate the game.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-03, 02:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Otis
Master Sergeant

Re: getting sick of misuse of Mobil stations?

Originally posted by Harps
you all know what im talking about ... Latly ive been seeing ams driving around tryin to run people over instead of doing what its meant to do .. and really its just pissin me off U cant kill them because they are so damn strong and they just go repair it and do it all over again... Just my little rant i think they should fix it somehow Make it weak when not deployed or some bullshit because its getting bad
I'm new so I don't want to start a big arguement, but how do you know that the AMSs that are mowing you down aren't on their way to doing their job? Like finding a strategic location for their AMS.
Old 2003-09-03, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
X-113
Staff Sergeant

Why the hell has this turned into a magrider/lasher thread???

Yes, the magrider can mow people down by floating about in the middle of a battle, but its a TANK. It's SUPPOSED to be at the front lines. An AMS is not.

Decreasing the AMSs armor when undeployed would definately be a good thing.

Metaphysics is like searching for a black cat in a dark room that isn't there.

Theology is like searching for a black cat in a dark room that isn't there and shouting, "I got it!"
Old 2003-09-03, 02:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

I don't think it's a needed change. If there were hundreds of people in every battle mowing people down like a wheat thresher I'd see your point, but that isn't the case.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-09-03, 03:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Harps
First Sergeant

Re: Re: getting sick of misuse of Mobil stations?

Originally posted by Otis
I'm new so I don't want to start a big arguement, but how do you know that the AMSs that are mowing you down aren't on their way to doing their job? Like finding a strategic location for their AMS.
for the fact the guy has been around for 5 min a base doing runs .. and about the vehicle support we all know sometimes u cant do anything about gettin support to the front lines.. besides how long would it last right next to a base. Im not talkin about out in the middles of the desert.

U guys with the mag please stfu .. This thread has nothin to do with a mag. and i can assure u i dont have a mag cert(i was once tr you know )

O and the lasher .. Do u know what the best thing is to see. A nc or tr loot it and think they own but the orbs are 5 feet behind us "n00b vanus"
Old 2003-09-03, 04:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Piith
Sergeant

yeah I got the AMS cert, but for the reason it was meant to be used, but once to the target, there was another, I saw a AMS many times up close and under it, thought what the heck time for payback, since I can not deploy the AMS time to turn this puppy into a Johndeere, and damn I was racking up the kills. I only Mow when I can not deploy, sheet it's the bes weappon against infratry, so why not use what ya got, how about those times when another AMS blocks the equiment panel to your AMS, it really sucks if it's your equiment panel, and all you have is standard issue.
In war you use what you can to win.
Old 2003-09-03, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Originally posted by Happy lil' Elf

There is nothing wrong with the Magrider's hitbox. There has never been an issue with the Magrider's hitbox and, unless the Devs fubar something, there will never be an issue with the Magrider's hitbox. It's a laggy driver. It's always been laggy drivers. Thank you, please drive through.
Then every mag-mower driver I have ever seen was laging like a mother'.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion