Things that make me RAGE. - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I don't speak Mexican
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-03-20, 03:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
BlaxicanX
Sergeant Major

Re: Things that make me RAGE.

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
If any one dev looks at this and actually takes anything meaningful away from it, good.

They won't, because nothing meaningful was said. They'll enter the thread, the first thing that will catch their eyes is the descending "fuck"s, and then they'll just exit the thread. They won't even read your post, just like I didn't read your post.

You aren't saying anything meaningful, you're crying.
Old 2013-03-20, 03:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Rolfski
Major

Come back in 6 months
Old 2013-03-20, 03:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Pella
Captain

Things that make me rage, are people that dont even play the game and moan about it.

And still hang around these forums like a bad smell.

Get over it already and move on.
Old 2013-03-20, 03:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Ghodere
Corporal

Originally Posted by Pella View Post
Things that make me rage, are people that dont even play the game and moan about it.

And still hang around these forums like a bad smell.

Get over it already and move on.
Most individuals do. If there is no cataclysmic event, games die not with a bang, but a whimper.

Those who complain do so because they care. For those to whom the game's success does not matter (possibly because they have been turned off of a game by poor mechanics), criticism is too large of an effort, as opposed to simply leaving silently.
Old 2013-03-20, 04:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Pella
Captain

Originally Posted by Ghodere View Post
Most individuals do. If there is no cataclysmic event, games die not with a bang, but a whimper.

Those who complain do so because they care. For those to whom the game's success does not matter (possibly because they have been turned off of a game by poor mechanics), criticism is too large of an effort, as opposed to simply leaving silently.
Its a case of letting it go.
Old 2013-03-20, 04:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
MaxDamage
Sergeant Major

-Fuck bunnyhoppers. All of them. Fuck light assault especially.
Bizarre. Not much reasoning given here. Personally I don't think they should be allowed explosives.

-Fuck the magrider. You can fucking snipe with that thing.
/signed

-Fuck bad base design in the amp station and biolab that promotes camping. No, tunnels did not do jack shit, just moved the killbox to another area of the base, closer to where more members of the enemy empire are. Bases are tilted in the attackers favor, whoever came up with that is a huge fucking retard.
Disagree. Great design IMO. Would have preferred something similar to the original stations with an interior of some kind though.
Language unnecessary.

-Fuck shields around teleporters and spawn rooms. Just promotes MORE FUCKING CAMPING
Well these are here to give defenders a chance against camping attackers, a viable solution to the aforementioned problem.

-Fuck bad reaver pilots who flip galaxies and blow up entire squads who are loading up
Can't argue with that.

-Fuck people who jump empires and kill sundies
/signed

-Fuck bad sundy drivers who deploy ams units in bad spots that then fuck my spawn up
Bad is relative, you have many spawn options, you should be in a squad with a squad deploy button.

-Fuck giant outfits in general, because they cannot and will not possibly take a fight head on unless they outnumber and outgun you 82:1.
Sounds like solo-hero opinion.

-Fuck indar, especially. Remove this cont, it was not designed to be capture-able, just to show off different gameplay. Its a bad cont, IMO.
It's a great cont. Flow needs work.

-Fuck people who won't go to esamir or amerish for a good fight
As someone whose favourite continent is Esamir, /signed.

-Fuck catering to cod and battlefield assholes
I have enjoyed the nods to battlefield, having only played Battlefield 2 somewhat. The gunplay is a billion times more satisfying than Planetside 1.

-fuck mlg and putting dev resources on it when there is so much shit that needs to be fixed
They've said that the people working on that are a dedicated team, which doesn't impact on the core game.

-fuck ingame voip
I like it. I like it with all of its flaws. Except the bugs.

-fuck the chat system and its inability to use straight shortcuts to commands like /t for /tell or /p for platoon.
I thought /t was working. Guess I've gotten used to it.
/p thing is odd tho for sure.

-fuck the chat system and its inability to let me make my own goddamn channels
If you made one, I would not wish to read it. It would probably be called "The fuck everything channel".

-fuck the lame tards who do nothing but camp outside of a base and won't dare fight because they're fucking afraid of nuking their k/d
THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.
But K/D is only one factor, another is that their vehicles may not be respawnable in the local vicinity and the deconstruction timer for heavy tanks and such is fucking tiny. The chances of it being there when they get back are slim, not taking into account the enemy coming to blow them up.

-fuck lib pilots and gunners
Not the problem they were. I think they're in a good place right now.

-fuck people who are never in anything but tanks or liberators
Fair comment. I imagine many of them will leave them once they hit 100.
For tanks however, there are mines.
I would like air-minefields. Some kind of floating mine dispenser.

-fuck people who stand inside spawn rooms or teleport rooms and camp and do nothing else
Yeah. Unless the base is helplessly overrun, in which case, it's nice to get some kills for your disadvantage.

Shit base design promotes camping because attackers have it too fucking easy and apparently capping bases shouldnt be hard because it might drive all of the bads away because they might have to think outside the box for a minute.
/signed
I miss more defendable facilities terribly.
Old 2013-03-20, 05:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
ringring
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by EvilNinjadude View Post
Yeah, that'll be the same as having multiple spawn rooms, which was my suggestion. I dunno which one would work better.
Neither will be a good experience.

If you get rid of spawn camping you still have a lot of running and shooting and a crap Amp Station design.

My suggestion.

make the tunnels 2 way and put the capture point and the spawn gen inside the spawn room (remove or vastly limit the painfield obviously).
Old 2013-03-20, 06:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

This thread reminds me of my "I hate players" thread. I approve of the hatred you feel for you fellow PS2 player, point
Although I question the constructiveness of this rant.

As for PS1: Smed has only to flip a single switch and turn all of the accounts back on for free, and you'll never see me comment on PS2 again.
Probably not as simple as that

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-03-20 at 06:32 AM.
Old 2013-03-20, 06:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
moosepoop
Captain

do this to immediately enjoy the game:

stop cert grinding. take it slow.
Old 2013-03-20, 06:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Juryrig
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by MaxDamage View Post
I would like air-minefields. Some kind of floating mine dispenser.
Barrage balloons! Huge Purple ones!

Good rantage, though. Structure, flow, spite and passion in equal measure with just the right amount of obscenity. Chapeau, sir.
Old 2013-03-20, 06:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
moosepoop
Captain

Originally Posted by Juryrig View Post
Barrage balloons! Huge Purple ones!

Good rantage, though. Structure, flow, spite and passion in equal measure with just the right amount of obscenity. Chapeau, sir.
air mines isnt a bad idea. it forces ESF chasing you to disengage.
Old 2013-03-20, 07:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
camycamera
Major

even with all of it's flaws, i love this game. it has a long way to go still, but it is still the best MP FPS out there imo. sometimes i get pissed off, log out, but then remember what makes the game so great in the first place, and then log in again, and have a kick ass time.

my suggestion to you is to relax, take a break. and when you come back (I KNOW you will), ignore all of the bad stuff in your head and have fun with the good stuff. ignore all of the metagame problems etc, just remember that time when you looked down into the distance on a large hill, and watched a large battle rain down below...
Old 2013-03-20, 08:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
bpostal
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Roy Awesome View Post
It sounds like you just dont like this game.

Perhaps you should resub and play PS1?
I don't think you could have come up with a more condencending, worthless post if you got drunk, dressed up like a sexy pony and spent a month on 4chan...

Perhaps you should try a different forum?

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Old 2013-03-20, 08:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
MrVicchio
Contributor
Major General

So I came back to the game and ive been back maybe 3-4 days, two of the four nights now I have ragequit from various things that make me want to punch my brand new monitor, or anything nearby for that matter. So, without further delay, heres all of the shit that still pisses me the fuck off.

-Fuck bunnyhoppers. All of them. Fuck light assault especially.
-Fuck the magrider. You can fucking snipe with that thing.
-Fuck bad base design in the amp station and biolab that promotes camping. No, tunnels did not do jack shit, just moved the killbox to another area of the base, closer to where more members of the enemy empire are. Bases are tilted in the attackers favor, whoever came up with that is a huge fucking retard.
-Fuck shields around teleporters and spawn rooms. Just promotes MORE FUCKING CAMPING
-Fuck bad reaver pilots who flip galaxies and blow up entire squads who are loading up
-Fuck people who jump empires and kill sundies
-Fuck bad sundy drivers who deploy ams units in bad spots that then fuck my spawn up
-Fuck giant outfits in general, because they cannot and will not possibly take a fight head on unless they outnumber and outgun you 82:1.
-Fuck indar, especially. Remove this cont, it was not designed to be capture-able, just to show off different gameplay. Its a bad cont, IMO.
-Fuck people who won't go to esamir or amerish for a good fight
-Fuck catering to cod and battlefield assholes
-fuck mlg and putting dev resources on it when there is so much shit that needs to be fixed
-fuck ingame voip
-fuck the chat system and its inability to use straight shortcuts to commands like /t for /tell or /p for platoon.
-fuck the chat system and its inability to let me make my own goddamn channels
-fuck the lame tards who do nothing but camp outside of a base and won't dare fight because they're fucking afraid of nuking their k/d
-fuck lib pilots and gunners
-fuck people who are never in anything but tanks or liberators
-fuck people who stand inside spawn rooms or teleport rooms and camp and do nothing else

that said, there is something that ties it all together, want to guess?

Shit base design promotes camping because attackers have it too fucking easy and apparently capping bases shouldnt be hard because it might drive all of the bads away because they might have to think outside the box for a minute.
Have you tried pacman, seems up your alley.
Old 2013-03-20, 08:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Sir B Smythe
Corporal

As for PS1: Smed has only to flip a single switch and turn all of the accounts back on for free, and you'll never see me comment on PS2 again.

Me too chief, me too.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion