Pentium 4 3.2 EE for overclocking? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Down with Google-related brain-damage!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-07, 04:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

yeah they are suposed to be doing a big price cut when the rest of the prescotts canme out but they puched it way back becasue fo delays

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-01-08, 08:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Daleon
Second Lieutenant

The P4's are still on Pricewatch, you just have to do a search for them.

Rbstr, I can't believe you just said you can get Engineering samples b/c Tom had one and they've been up on ebay before. That hardly makes them available. And you who practically deny the existance of the 9800NP b/c ATI doesn't manufacture it anymore yet can still be gotten right off the shelves at CC. Come on.
Old 2004-01-08, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

i'm not saying there availible, i said they're rare, and the ! was a mistake i don't know why i put it there. But if you realy want to get one you could get one.

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-01-08, 03:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Ait'al
Contributor
General

@ tech forum

There all fixed
Old 2004-01-12, 02:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
daem0n
Private

Angry is this forum for n00bs?

why would you over clock a "CPU"? ya asking well for those who don`t know. Us Extreme gamers like the fastest stuff we spend our money for the parts we want, If he wants to freakin buy a p4 "EE" let him you guys are not giving him the money. and for those who don`t know u can find a P4 EE just about any where www.newegg.com u can find them there NEW. Also Over Clocking makes ur pc alot faster and gives you alot more Frames Per Seconds. So ait`al go with the p4 ee and over clock it if you wish its ur money don`t let any one else tell you else wise..... the rest of you go read some sites heres a good one www.tomshardware.com OMFG a p4 overclocked to 5.2 ghz yes well go read any way i won`t post here no more this website no more seems theres only n00bs here who care about there pcs to much to o/c cause there heads are to far there butts to understand the meaning of o/c

one ya
Old 2004-01-12, 02:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
daem0n
Private

ps 1 more thing

rbstr: for being the 1st person to try to put him down u have the shitest system ever and i do say ever a freakin intel celeron and ur happy to post it on this board as if u had the "super system" please junk that system celerons are the worst amd beats em heck. a p3 can beat those junk. please don`t waste your time replying back to me cause its pointless not unless u get ur self a way better system

also ait`al p4"ee" isn`t worth all that money when u can get a amd 64 bit fx-51 for about 700$ go with that instead it beats p4's on almost all tests go to www.tomshardware.com for more info on it
Old 2004-01-12, 03:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Ait'al
Contributor
General

I was worried if it wasnt physically the same chip as the regular or if it was the exact same chip, and not the modified xeon or whatever, that if i bought it, and if it has the ability to be 2mbs and 512 cache, if i could get basically both chips from it. Or is it more than just literally a P4 3.2 with some more cache. I have read stuff but i cant remember a damn thing about what i read.

Basically if i cant get it to be the exact chip as if i had boughten thr regular one also then i dont want to buy it now. Not that i wont later to compare.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2004-01-12 at 03:50 PM.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum