T-Bagging Emote - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: People like me.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-16, 09:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Mechzz
Major

Re: T-Bagging Emote

fwitw, my own feeling is that given the direction the devs have taken with female characters, we are unlikely to see sexually explicit emotes being made available. Still, those who care about such things can always use the crouch button. Jus' sayin'.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Roookz
Private

I think this is pointless. Why waste a emote 'slot' with a T-bag option when you can already do it by crouching over and over again.

T-bagging is pretty funny sometimes, especially when you want to rub 'it' in someones face that you have clearly pwned them. But I think that since you can already manually do it, the space that emote would take up could be used for a more interesting emote.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Dagron
Captain

What's this? I don't even...

Last edited by Dagron; 2012-06-16 at 09:37 AM.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
fishirboy
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by shadow58 View Post
All I want is cabbagepatch.
I want one to so I can see the kids that keep sprouting up and kick them like a football. I think they were called the cabbagepatch kids or something.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
jepaul
First Sergeant

YES PLEASE!!!. We actually have weekly contests in our oitfit for number of tea bags shoots. And then we spice it up when tea bag in certain locations, certain number of enemies around ext. Anything you can do that allows us to spike the football after a touchdown would be greatly appreciated. Remember this is a game. If you don't like getting tea bagged because there is a bounty on your head than don't play or join a different outfit.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
dyslecix
Corporal

Originally Posted by Zenben View Post
I took your post as serious, and gave you a serious response. Then you respond with "trololol" and then you expect a positive response from me? Right.

It has nothing to do with being a PS vet. It has to do with the kind of crowd a free to play game attracts. The community here is awesome and unlike any MMO community out there right now. Go take a look at the WOW forums (which isn't even F2P), and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's almost completely composed of trolls and whiners, whereas if you look here, 99% of posts consist of constructive, intelligent discussion. I'm just not very optimistic.
Well, I have played Planetside 1, and I have spent several hundreds of dollars on the game subscribing to it. So don't be so quick to assume. Don't be a jackass.

I was saying that you are trololing my post. If you don't have anything GOOD to say. Then DONT SAY IT! Stay out of the THREAD. Look at the THREAD TITLE, THAT'S WHAT ITS THERE FOR.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
dyslecix
Corporal

Originally Posted by jepaul View Post
YES PLEASE!!!. We actually have weekly contests in our oitfit for number of tea bags shoots. And then we spice it up when tea bag in certain locations, certain number of enemies around ext. Anything you can do that allows us to spike the football after a touchdown would be greatly appreciated. Remember this is a game. If you don't like getting tea bagged because there is a bounty on your head than don't play or join a different outfit.
Ahahaha!
Old 2012-06-16, 09:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Dairian
Sergeant

All I can say is wow...What a stupid idea...Lets all act like children.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Zenben
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by dyslecix View Post
Well, I have played Planetside 1, and I have spent several hundreds of dollars on the game subscribing to it. So don't be so quick to assume. Don't be a jackass.

I was saying that you are trololing my post. If you don't have anything GOOD to say. Then DONT SAY IT! Stay out of the THREAD. Look at the THREAD TITLE, THAT'S WHAT ITS THERE FOR.
I was trololing your post? What does that even mean? I told you what I thought of your idea, not sure what else you could ask for when posting an idea. I also find it funny you tell me not to be a jackass after trying to get a rise out of me by saying you will t-bag me in-game. Anyway, I'm done.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Vanath
Corporal

Well, I have played Planetside 1, and I have spent
Do you not understand what the purpose of a discussion forum is? He disagrees with your idea and is posting as such. He is perfectly within his right to come in here and do so.

And for the record I strongly disagree with this being added.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Ruffdog
Contributor
First Lieutenant

No thank you. This isn't Saints Row 3.

Old 2012-06-16, 09:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
dyslecix
Corporal

Originally Posted by Dairian View Post
All I can say is wow...What a stupid idea...Lets all act like children.
So you're saying all the V-V-Z .. V-V-B 'ing when killing someone is childish too. I thought it was very fun and encouraged competitive play :P
Old 2012-06-16, 09:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Vanath
Corporal

So you're saying all the V-V-Z .. V-V-B 'ing when killing someone is childish too. I thought it was very fun and encouraged competitive play :P
No. This entire game encourages competitive play. That's it's purpose. Adding a teabag emote encourages being a douchebag. You have a crouch option if you want to act like a child. Use it.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Gogita
Master Sergeant

And would you please inform us what this emote exactly does?
Old 2012-06-16, 09:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
dyslecix
Corporal

Originally Posted by Vanath View Post
No. This entire game encourages competitive play. That's it's purpose. Adding a teabag emote encourages being a douchebag. You have a crouch option if you want to act like a child. Use it.
Lol, ya the crouching. It is a good idea. But it's not too different from VVZ and VVB'ing some scrub who thinks they can beat you
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion