PM from enemy for the first time - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If we run you over, it wasn't our falt
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-01, 04:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Sangs
Private

I've had it happen to me once or twice now, where some nme will actually ask me if i can join my squad. EH?
Old 2003-08-01, 05:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
LSnake23
Corporal

I disagree with not allowing enms to talk to each other, I have 2 VS Friends and 1 TR Friend on Markov, we would trade stuff like weapons, vehicals, and so on. Just a better gaming experience to try out every weapon and vehicals even if you're with 1 empire.
Old 2003-08-01, 05:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
X-113
Staff Sergeant

Originally posted by LSnake23
Just a better gaming experience to try out every weapon and vehicals even if you're with 1 empire.
Not to mention the free exp.

Metaphysics is like searching for a black cat in a dark room that isn't there.

Theology is like searching for a black cat in a dark room that isn't there and shouting, "I got it!"
Old 2003-08-01, 05:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
LSnake23
Corporal

Originally posted by X-113
Not to mention the free exp.
Not enough to move my bar
Old 2003-08-01, 06:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Ultimatedogg
Corporal

yah that xp means nothing when you start to get high up in br
Old 2003-08-02, 12:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Conceptor
Corporal

well thats BS cheatin in my opinion, but then again there will always be a way to cheat in this sorta game.

and i did have a reply for the guy who insulted me, just i get pissed off for the rest of the day cause i remember the guy who insulted me for no reason...

plus, i like to be alone and solo and have no one bother me...... and that bothered me. i like to kill without words and have no comments.

and a towel for my bleeding pussy you ******? go suck a cock and fuck this forum if shitheads like you are gonna piss me off too. and yeah, i talk the talk and walk the walk so take me on in game, in RL i dont give a fuck anymore.
Old 2003-08-05, 01:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Cauldron Borne
Captain

I ALWAYS send compliments of kills, no matter the cause. If someone killed me I commend them and tell them to keep up the good work. It is because of this that my outfit now has access to just about EVERY thing in the game. We held a raid on a gun tower owned by vs the other day. We were all loaded with lashers, just for fun. we got a lot of /tells about that. 20+ people running at a tower with lashers blazing. hehe.

Demon's Dragoons: finding new ways to blow you up every day.

SPAM SONG! (Yes, it DOES exist kiddies.)
Old 2003-08-05, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
RedArrow
Private

One of the funniest tells I have recived is when I forgot to cloak as an infiltraitor and was sneaking into a tower. This guy ran out of the tower as I was going in and he ran past like he didn't see me so I continued. He then came back and started to follow me like he was a noob lost or somthing. As I get close to the CC he runs up the stairs and kills me. I got a story of how he watched me the whole time, and how to hit k to cloak.
Old 2003-08-05, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Intruder
First Sergeant

Originally posted by Nixon

It's really no different then other FPS titles where you get to talk with your enemy while you're dead. That's why I find it so stupid that PS restricts you from sending messages while you're respawning... especially when you can already be on voice chat with your teammates. Most people find that an ideal time to catch up on chat messages, and makes that 30 seconds pass faster.
Ok lets correct this a little.

When you just died (respawn button is on screen)
You can do the following:
/tell
/squad
/outfit

When you have hit the respawn button and you are waiting to respawn you can:
/tell
/outfit

remember you can /the first letter as a shortcut. eg. /t /o /s

The second one he was in his skeeter
Old 2003-08-05, 03:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
FireWolf22
Sergeant

only happened once or twice

I do like the enm tells. I /t this one sniper once. He killed me three times. I then found him hiding behind a rock and blazed away at him. send him a tell about him killing me three times and that I finally got him. He /ignores me. I was like what the hell.

At the same battle we have an ams at our tower outside the VS base. My GF also has an account and plays at the sametime I do. She was gunning in a turrent, at the tower, covering the base. Well I died and respawned at the AMS instead of the tower. I die again instantly. This VS reavor showed up and was blasting the AMS. I get a /t a few minutes later from the VS pilot asking me if he got the AMS. I was like no bro try again. I told him we would be waiting on him. He was like there is no way you will be able to stop me. So I tell my GF to watch for him. He was like blown out the Sky like three times. I wasn't even around there I was working my way into the base. He was like man you guys are good. I told him that he was beat by a girl. We then just shot the shiznit for a while and were off to more base caps and recaps. It was a blast.

Wolf
Old 2003-08-05, 03:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Kaikou
Second Lieutenant

Originally posted by Strygun
/ignore person's name here
Old 2003-08-05, 03:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Hehehe, yeah, trading weapons seems to be pretty popular now. The other day I pass by a tower in my lightning and just barely saw an enemy dart into the door. I dismounted from my lightning and went inside (inf infiltrator suit. What I saw inside was one TR one VS and one NC trading weapon. This I would not allow. I went to the equipment console, got my AI MAX (nc shotty max) and slaughtered them all. Damn traitors.
Old 2003-08-05, 03:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
TheRagingGerbil
Contributor
Major

My primary weapon of choice is the sweeper shotgun. Any of you other guys that swing this gun get the anoying tell about being a noob with an overpowered weapon?
Old 2003-08-05, 03:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Cauldron Borne
Captain

yeah, so I come at the guy in my reinf armor loaded with ALL HA weopons (JH, MCG, LSHR) and systematically kill him while cycleing through the weopons (gotta carry one in the pack). I then ask 'em if I use the uber powered weopon.

Demon's Dragoons: we're there before you. (so we can leave mines in places where you don't want 'em)

SPAM SONG! (Yes, it DOES exist kiddies.)
Old 2003-08-06, 12:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
NCG JMan
First Sergeant

Originally posted by Conceptor
i guess im just too sensitive with that crap... er hot headed? i dunno. i suppose ill have to learn to start ignoring ALOT of enemies.

still i think its a chance for people to cheat alot and reveal battle plans though.
Just laugh and keep playing my friend. It's just a game. If someone (enemy) is going to take the time type to you their hatred for your tactic/move/action then they are taking the game tooooooo seriously. Ya I know when I see a Magrider (unless I can assist in it's destruction) I head the opposite direction. It's part of the game. I don't hold it against the enemy if they run me over. I have to admit when I am in my AMS or Lighting I will run the enemy over if the oportunity is there. So I can't hold it against ya. Heck, it saves on ammo. That's my view on it. So don't let it get to you. If they are incessantly bothering you with the "tells", tell them to relax it's just a game. Then just use the "/ignore" command.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion