News: Higby Tweets Customized Magriders - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Whats A-Rack!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2011-11-15, 04:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Zulthus
Colonel

Re: Higby Tweets Customized Magriders

The Magrider looks DAMN amazing! But, I'll be the one to say it. Green headlights? Why? Yeah, 'customization' and all, but that's just silly. I don't think the empires would spend their time manufacturing different colored headlights to pimp out their tanks. Love the camo/guns/model though! Just hope we don't start to get shots of Vanguards w/neon lights and hydraulics.
Old 2011-11-15, 04:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
MgFalcon
Captain

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Is it just me, or do y'all think the main cannon looks like a deadly spearing weapon? Cause that looks frightening! Also I love the Mag so far! And the customization integration looks amazing!
Old 2011-11-15, 04:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Gwartham View Post
Um, as the mag mower being my sentimental favorite...im in love.

And why hasn't anybody said it yet.

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT FUCKING GUN!!!
LOOK AT THAT CAMO....

EDIT: IMO the tower should be colored same as camo. It's the thing that catches eye most of all. The rest is fine.

EDIT2 (Emotional): Goddamnit!.. Make that gun ltbrown and I'll fucking drive this mag dressed in desert camo even on Forseral (assuming it's present)

EDIT3: come to think of it - both guns actually make it visible. If you close its guns on the following picture with your fingers you'll notice how much more invisible it becomes.

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.

Last edited by NewSith; 2011-11-15 at 04:47 PM.
Old 2011-11-15, 04:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
MgFalcon
Captain

Originally Posted by Higby View Post
I can stop posting blurry pictures if you guys want. It'll cut my tweeting behind the scenes images down to about 10% of what it's at right now.
I love blurry pictures! Please don't ever stop! lol
Old 2011-11-15, 04:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
TacosWLove
Master Sergeant

I can stop posting blurry pictures if you guys want. It'll cut my tweeting behind the scenes images down to about 10% of what it's at right now.
No sir please! I meant NO disrespect and I recant my previous statement! Please let the blurry cam reign supreme or what ever cam! Just was thinking if we had a choice it would b nice is alll.. My bad, ill go back to my hole now and watch your every move like an old fat ex girl friend desperate for moar!
Old 2011-11-15, 04:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Xyntech
Brigadier General

We know you can't resist showing off the PS2 pictures, any more than you can resist showing us your delicious lunches.

May Lunchside reign for 1000 years! On with the blurry pics!

I'm just really nervous about the VS light helmet. The PS1 agile helmet was one of my favorite things from the first game, I hope it looks similar but even better in PS2. VS week can't get here quick enough.
Old 2011-11-15, 04:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
Wizkid45
Private

Originally Posted by TacosWLove View Post
No sir please! I meant NO disrespect and I recant my previous statement! Please let the blurry cam reign supreme or what ever cam! Just was thinking if we had a choice it would b nice is alll.. My bad, ill go back to my hole now and watch your every move like an old fat ex girl friend desperate for moar!
Maaan Taco, don't toy with GOD!
Old 2011-11-15, 04:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Canaris
Contributor
General

Just wanted to say thanks to the whole PS2 team for being so open with the community and for giving us so many pics to drool over, you guys the best

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms
Old 2011-11-15, 04:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
Graywolves
General

I really don't understand why people are dissapointed at Magrider's fixed gun....

The driver gun was always fixed forward.....
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2011-11-15, 04:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Higby
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Creative Director

Originally Posted by TacosWLove View Post
Haha, man... I'm not saying that to be mean, it's just that it's easy for me to snap something quick with my (admittedly crappy) cameraphone than to take a screenshot in the client, jump into photoshop, crop it, and upload it. I don't have da time ya see.
Old 2011-11-15, 05:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Biscuit
Sergeant

Originally Posted by NewSith View Post
LOOK AT THAT CAMO....

EDIT: IMO the tower should be colored same as camo. It's the thing that catches eye most of all. The rest is fine.

EDIT2 (Emotional): Goddamnit!.. Make that gun ltbrown and I'll fucking drive this mag dressed in desert camo even on Forseral (assuming it's present)

EDIT3: come to think of it - both guns actually make it visible. If you close its guns on the following picture with your fingers you'll notice how much more invisible it becomes.
I want to model that tank soooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd....

(still working on Vanu Max head )
Old 2011-11-15, 05:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
Bags
Lieutenant General

Blurry pictures are best pictures

inb4 horribly pixelated mcg.
Old 2011-11-15, 05:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
QuantumMechanic
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

No more blurry cam pics would mean no more blurry burger pics. And I enjoy the extra insight into what powers the development direction of PS2...

BTW loving all of the new screenshots that have been coming out in the past month or so. Please keep it up!
Old 2011-11-15, 05:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Xyntech
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Graywolves View Post
I really don't understand why people are dissapointed at Magrider's fixed gun....

The driver gun was always fixed forward.....
Haha, nice perspective The drivers gun just suddenly got a giant buff. As long as the gunners gun is still up to par with the PS1 Magrider (appropriately adjusted for PS2's faster TTK's), what's the difference? Assuming of course that the other tanks aren't overpowered compared to it... With their fancy rotating driver controlled turrets...
Old 2011-11-15, 05:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Fab
Sergeant

With this camo, the CANNON looks really impressive !!
The angle makes me think of that:

As seen in the video, it looks like it fires the same blue shit!
I love it! battles are gonna be so beautiful...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion