Contributor
Major General

Re: Day Z: An ArmA II Zombie simulation mod

Im having troubles my self with TS.
Old 2012-07-06, 07:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #62
Vash02
Major

Dude Peace, if you check that camp I found, he's put in 3 sets of camo clothing if you haven't got any yet.

also, our berezino tent is empty dont know if its a bug or if someone found it.

Last edited by Vash02; 2012-07-06 at 07:38 AM.
Old 2012-07-08, 12:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Yea it got cleaned out. I found a bus on Friday and was driving it when I suddenly died for no reason. Full blood too. Pissed me off to rage quit for a few days. Bout to log in now tho and start over.
Old 2012-07-08, 10:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

It seems all of our tents on the Seattle 36 server are gone ohhhh well. Setting up another camp near nwaf till I can get a few nice items.

Edit: just scored m4 cco silenced and ten mags for it, that's a lot of dead zombies

Edit2: and now I've got an m249, just got no where to stash it....

Edit3: vash I have a silenced m4 for you, keep your eyes open for STANAG SD mags. Trying to find some for you, this gun is great for raiding as you can drop any zed that might get u easily.

Last edited by Peacemaker; 2012-07-09 at 06:22 PM.
Old 2012-07-13, 01:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
Vash02
Major

Sorry man, just started work and my computer has decided it doesn't like its own hard drives. I haven't been able to play in ages.
Old 2012-07-13, 08:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
Sovereign
Staff Sergeant

Been having a blast with this lately with deathmatching like 5 or 6 other guys at the airfield with that silenced mp5 and also raided a dudes tent that had shitload of good things in it: NVG M107 coyote backpack etc.

Sadly progress has had a turn for the worst today due to the new patches... If anyone wants to play just holla usually always on it.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14382&dateline=131370  3750
Old 2012-07-14, 12:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #67
bullet
First Sergeant

I was running around in the woods today on US 785 when I stumbled upon 3 tents nicely hidden in some pine trees. Check one, nothing. Check another, AK-74, nice! Check the last, Night Vision Fal, PRO! Now I can play camping with Night vision!
Old 2012-07-15, 02:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
Rabaan
Corporal

oh man this is an intense game, i spent 2 hours last night literally crawling threw a town to avoid detection

sorry for the double post but i just realized that i now have justification for having the zombie survival guide ( max brooks )
Old 2012-07-15, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #69
Zulthus
Colonel

Just started playing this actively, and the night is frustrating as shit. Even with my brightness/gamma maxed out you can't see anything. On top of that it's spooky because you can only hear most zombies, not see them.

Other than that, I am hopelessly addicted now. I love scavenging, desperately hoping to find a gun (I now have ammo for every gun in existence but no gun) and sneaking around is really fun. It's more fun with more people I'd imagine. I always join low population servers to decrease my chance of being found and killed by bandits because I don't feel like dealing with that.
Old 2012-07-16, 04:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #70
bullet
First Sergeant

For me the game has lost its allure. I played for about a week solo where I got all the supplies I needed a few times and just ran around doing pretty much nothing. So I got bored of that and started playing with a random group I found. That provided a different experience since were able to find multiple vehicles and set up a "base" of tents. We actually used tactics such as snipers to overwatch us and groups of 2-3 to scavenge a town.

But during those times you encounter bugs and other players where you die and have to regear. This eventually became boring because I just knew where stuff was, how the zombies would react or how to handle them with no problem, and what to do. So the whole survival issue became non-existant and the only focus was to get gear to PvP which is pretty lack luster in that game due to its engine and frustrating due to server hoppers and people who disconnect.

Its a great game for about a month. Hopefully with more updates, possibly different maps/larger world it could be a better experience. Its got a lot of potential but as of right now, it doesn't stand the test of time for me.

Last edited by bullet; 2012-07-16 at 04:05 PM.
Old 2012-07-20, 07:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
Bittermen
Sergeant Major

Is anyone looking to play some Day Z? I need a friend lmao!

I keep getting killed by some sniper mofos.
Old 2012-07-26, 12:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #72
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

have not played much, but what i have... i enjoy.. or am terrified.
Old 2012-07-27, 12:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #73
duomaxwl
Captain

My buddy and I logged into a different server because our usual one was down, and about 30 seconds south of where we had our tent on another server, was a camp with 10 tents, two trucks, a bus, and an ATV. We made out like kings on that one.
Old 2012-07-28, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #74
Zulthus
Colonel

Shit's just getting annoying now. Thrice in a row I've helped a person by killing the zombies trailing behind them, then they turn around and shoot me in the face.

Really? Really now?
Old 2012-07-28, 07:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #75
duomaxwl
Captain

Originally Posted by Zulthus View Post
Shit's just getting annoying now. Thrice in a row I've helped a person by killing the zombies trailing behind them, then they turn around and shoot me in the face.

Really? Really now?
Yeah. I avoid people, which is sad, but I don't trust people. I don't shoot people unless I see them coming at me with a gun.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion