U.S. Military Taught Officers: Use ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics for ‘Total War’ on Islam - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The servers fux0rd the map wont change
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-05-16, 07:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #61
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: U.S. Military Taught Officers: Use ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics for ‘Total War’ on Islam

Here's a thought, leave.

Old 2012-05-16, 08:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #62
Figment
Lieutenant General

Re: U.S. Military Taught Officers: Use ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics for ‘Total War’ on Islam

Originally Posted by Necronile View Post
Lets say israel removes all orthodox **** from the territories(which she does and did
Uhm, no, they don't. They did that to some settlements and then basically created such drama about it that they're reluctant to do so again. In the meantime, new settlements are built daily with the support of Likud.

Lets say israel removes the wall
Lets say a palestinians get a stage
whats next?
you think here will be peace and quiet?
They will fight us
until we are driven to the sea
Will they now? Abbas and PLO already stopped fighting because they realised how futile it is.

I bet most people here are living in the US and EU
they cant understand the danger people have here on a daily basis
Can you imagine what it's like living as a Palestinian though? No. You refuse to even try to see things from a different perspective. You don't acknowledge that their living conditions are far worse than those of the Israelis.

and Figment how mature of you to call me an idiot
More mature than being an irrational biased zealot though?

Have you considered that what's in those plans may not exactly be acceptable to the other party? (Fixed the link for you btw). I mean, egads, FOUR SETTLEMENTS. Any idea how many there are?

*click image for bigger image*

Source for that is the UN.

Last edited by Figment; 2012-05-16 at 08:34 AM.
Old 2012-05-16, 09:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #63
ItsTheSheppy
Second Lieutenant

I'm sure there's a really good reason they can't just live as, say, one community. Some reason there needs to be an 'us' and a 'them'. I just can't think of what it might be. Probably because I'm very stupid.
Old 2012-05-16, 12:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
Neurotoxin
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by ItsTheSheppy View Post
I'm sure there's a really good reason they can't just live as, say, one community. Some reason there needs to be an 'us' and a 'them'. I just can't think of what it might be. Probably because I'm very stupid.
Zionist Ultra-Orthodox **** are brutal fascist nationalists, and America is willing to fund their barbarism so that they can have a permanent military arm in the Middle East. That is why it still continues, that is why it won't go away.

Not all **** in Israel support the apartheid, not all **** in Israel are Orthodox or believe in Zionism. But there are enough that do, to where change won't happen from within Israel without extenuating circumstances.
Old 2012-05-16, 01:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
ItsTheSheppy
Second Lieutenant

Ah, and if those Ultra-Orthodox Zionists were removed, then both groups would be able to just meld together, straight away? It'd be like merging Vermont and New Hampshire, yeah? Hardly anyone would notice.
Old 2012-05-16, 08:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
CutterJohn
Colonel

Originally Posted by ItsTheSheppy View Post
Ah, and if those Ultra-Orthodox Zionists were removed, then both groups would be able to just meld together, straight away? It'd be like merging Vermont and New Hampshire, yeah? Hardly anyone would notice.
No. It would just remove one(of several) major impediments towards that eventual outcome.
Old 2012-05-17, 03:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #67
BNuts
Contributor
Staff Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by elfailo View Post
....Richard Dawkins fanboys....

Overthrown / BNuts - PS1

Old 2012-05-17, 04:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #68
Figment
Lieutenant General

Greenland? But that's not green at all.
Old 2012-05-18, 07:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #69
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

I'd be willing to bet that after living in an apartheid state for this long, if Israel actually stopped oppressing the Palestinians and restored the occupied territories to Palestinians that the Palestinians would not rock the boat. Maybe some of the retards in Hamas might, but in that case those people would be fair game to be incinerated.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum