Clan Draconus Lupus -CDL- [US East] - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where Hacking is a fact of life...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-10, 03:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
GraniteRok
Contributor
Staff Sergeant

Re: Clan Draconus Lupus -CDL-

By all means Waldo, steal away! Steal with Pride!

It's all true. The -CDL- is the last clan you would ever join.

We're TR. through and through. Loyalty until Death!

Join us, you'll be glad you did.

-CDL- Clan Draconus Lupus (Dragonwolves)
http://www.dragonwolves.com
Honor, Valor, Victory!
Old 2012-06-15, 01:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #77
Flynt
Contributor
AGN Writer

CDL is an incredible Outfit!

Some of my best memories in Planetside were runnin with these guys! If you are looking for an organized family type atmosphere that actually gets something done...Dragon Wolves baby
Old 2012-06-16, 04:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #78
Khorneholio
Private

A couple months ago I was searching for a clan with which to make my home in PS2 and other games to come when I came upon the CDL. They made me feel immediately welcome and invited me to get to know them better.

Through weeks of play and chat they not only told me about the level of character they were looking for in prospective members, but demonstrated that these qualities were more than just buzzwords to be bandied about during the recruiting process. This level of character is an integral part of who they are and what they do. They're a clan that plays honorably, manages fairly, and laughs like family.

Upon further thought, I did misspeak a few times in relating my experience with the Dragonwolves... Change all my previous uses of "They" to "We"... I'm a Dragonwolf now, and I couldn't be prouder.

Last edited by Khorneholio; 2012-06-16 at 04:35 AM.
Old 2012-06-17, 12:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
waldizzo
Contributor
First Sergeant

Commitment, Discipline and Loyalty are the hallmark traits of a DragonWolf. Khorneholio has what it takes. Saieno has what it takes. Do you?

Join us in our journey to crush those traitorous NC and VS freaks.
Old 2012-06-17, 10:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

If you were to say to me, "Why are you a Dragon Wolf?" I would respond back, "Why would I want to be anything else?"

My journey with CDL began back in 2002. I was playing Tribes2 with the GhostBears when Dyganth said that he had heard about this game called Planetside and how it was going to be a great game. Persistent World! Strategy! Able to play different roles within a battle! Bases to capture!

So I was hooked. Dyganth then said that he was going to apply to this group calling themselves Clan Draconus Lupus. I was immediately intrigued as I have an affinity for things Dragon related. For example; for our wedding champagne glasses my wife and I got two dragons that, when connected together, form a heart. My daughter is named after a dragon my wife had written about while we were dating. So the 'dragon' flows quite strongly in my family.

There were three of us Ghostbears that applied; Dyganth, TerribleIvan and myself. The three of us went through the process and got accepted. I was pretty excited about playing Planetside after hearing all the buzz and applied to participate in the beta.

The day I got my Phase 1 Beta disks in the mail I dropped everything I was doing and began to install the game. I hopped on the CDL Teamspeak channel to announce I got the disks. And since that day I dropped my application into Throne's Inbox, it's been a real pleasure gaming with these people.

The Dragon Wolves bestowed an even greater honor when they approached me to be their Protocol Officer. I had just berated some of my fellow Dragonwolves for conduct unbecoming a Dragonwolf. I guess Mani and the gang took note of it and started to pay closer attention to my actions. When I received the PM from Mani asking for me to become Protocol Officer my head started swimming. I took great pride and joy in knowing that my hard work and dedication to the team amounted to being rewarded for my efforts. So much so that I put down my duties as Protocol Officer on my resume. While most people would scoff at the idea of putting something like that down, if you have a passion for the things that you like to do, why hide it?

Once you are in the Dragon Wolves, you're not just a person. You're a soldier. And each other Dragon Wolf will have your back regardless of the situation at hand. When a Dragon Wolf lays his hand on your shoulder and says, "Advance", you know you're 6 is covered.

They have been with me every step of the way; through the anniversary of my father's untimely death to the birth of my children. They've been with me every step along my journey. And I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have with me.

#IAmTerran
#IAmCDL
Old 2012-06-19, 04:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
waldizzo
Contributor
First Sergeant

Soldiers of the Republic. If you are looking for an Outfit whom prides itself upon Honor, Loyalty and Respect then look no further. Please check out the CDL recruitment forum for more information.

http://www.dragonwolves.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

We are a US based Outfit and will be operating on a US based server.
Old 2012-06-22, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #82
Manitou
Contributor
Old War Horse

The air here was exceptionally dry. It was a lot different than the continent of Cyssor where his mission had begun. Hamma found himself sucking down a lot of his water faster than he wanted to, faster than he should. He had made it through the critical first hour and it had stretched to 3 and a-half hours and still no sign of a pickup. He was beginning to worry. He had narrowly avoided a search party of about ten people. Fortunately for him he had been laying in a clump of bushes and they passed right by him. He needed a dust-off bad. He was still trying to get comfortable in his little hide away when he thought he heard the sound of a Galaxy. He sat up and listened carefully. Yes! It was a Galaxy for sure! He began the pre-pick up procedures, first by selecting the wavelength that signified he was in earshot of the friendly transport. They would get the signal and begin location finding on him. He also heard what sounded to him like a Reaver! They had evidently taken this seriously! He moved out of his hiding area and went to a nearby clearing. It was plenty big enough for the Galaxy to hover and to snatch him to safety. He waited right at the edge, not wanting to venture out into the open just as yet. Suddenly his radio crackled to life.

“Chick One, Mother Hen!” the voice called. It was Peacemaker!

“Mother Hen, this is Chick One, copy you loud and clear! Am ready for nest!” Hamma replied eagerly. He hadn’t realized just how nervous he was until now.

“Chick One, hang tight. We are ETA three minutes to outback. Spread wings, Mother Hen is near!” Peacemaker replied just as eagerly.

Hamma heard the sound of the Galaxy grow and then he saw it come in from the southwest. That was odd. It should have been coming from the southeast from Cyssor. It was a fleeting thought because Hamma was just glad to see it! A Reaver was close by, providing close air support.

“Chick One, this is Mother Hen. The Big Bird is ready for its baby to come home. Hawk One is watching for foxes, we are doing the mothering. Finalize P U procedures,” the voice said. Hamma unhooked his harness straps and secured the elastic snap release so that he could be snatched up by the pickup vehicle.

“Chick is ready to fly!” Hamma radioed back enthusiastically. He then ran to the middle of the clearing just as the Reaver and then the Galaxy popped into view over the trees.

The Galaxy had its ramp door sluiced open and the gunner’s ports were actively scanning the area. Hamma noticed that a Terran Republic soldier was leaning out of the ramp attached by a harness and wielding a mini-chaingun, sweeping it back and forth watching for targets. It was Thronebeast! Hamma was glad to see this stalwart TR Officer. He was one of the veterans that Hamma really trusted as far as ground troops. He had a long distinguished history with the Terran Republic and was much decorated for campaigns he had participated in. Someone else was also in the Galaxy, as Hamma could barely make out another person just inside. That person must be the hook operator.

“Chick One, this is Lasso, prepare to fly!” the female voice called. That must be SwiftasFeather, thought Hamma! He was thrilled they had brought out the whole crew. But the thought crossed his mind that something big must be happening for them to throw in the veteran combat soldiers to do a simple rescue. Hamma noticed the Reaver sliding into view off to the right of the big transport. He figured Peacemaker must be flying that. He lifted the hook on his harness preparing for the connection to yank him up when he saw a bright object from the corner of his eye. His head snapped right and he saw what appeared to be a TOW heading straight for the big Galaxy. At the same moment, the Reaver jumped forward right into the flight path of the lethal missile. The Reaver caught the missile on the left side of the windshield. Hamma watched as the missile penetrated the perma-glass violently, then the Reaver seemed to inhale and swell in the cockpit area, then suddenly it erupted outwards in a huge ball of fire and parts. The smoking back half of the craft dropped like a rock to the ground and secondary explosions finished off the dead aircraft. Hamma simply stood there holding the loop up. He was suddenly yanked up as Swifty attached the snap and began the extraction process. Thronebeast was busy laying down a huge rain of lead, the mini-chaingun spitting fire and devastation wherever it touched. Another set of hands joined Swifty’s reaching out to grab him. Manitou was yelling into his headset microphone, frantically calling for air cover from command. As they yanked him on board, Manitou joined Thronebeast in laying down a covering fire with his Repeater. The noise of the explosion, the gunfire, and the engines of the Galaxy simply blurred into a cacophony of sound that almost overwhelmed Hamma. He vaguely saw a swarm of soldiers rushing out of the woods from the direction that the TOW had come from before he was tossed into the interior of the ship. He tried to stand, but he was exhausted from his ordeal and the world spun around him as he fell back into darkness.

Manitou was screaming at the command section to get him some more air cover when Thronebeast took a slug to the left leg. The force of the bullet threw his leg out from under him, but his harness kept him up. Fortunately it was a ricochet that had hit the ceiling of the bay and skipped down and caught him. He continued to spread death with his chaingun, spent shell casings flying all over the bay of the transport, the soldiers on the ground running toward the Galaxy falling as his cone of fire touched them and ripped into their armor and then their bodies. The Galaxy lurched as the pilot began the dust-off and Swifty was attending to Hamma who had fallen over. Manitou was also adding to Thronebeast’s destructive fire firing wildly with his Repeater. The ship heaved out of range and the two men stopped firing. Another Terran Republic soldier approached the end of the ramp and aiming calmly with his bolt driver, he fired a single round before the ramp began to close. The round hit a soldier on the ground that had been pointing to the woods and seemed to be a person of authority on the ground. He dropped instantly as his head exploded in a messy spray of bone and brains and parts of helmet. DonkeySmiler smiled grimly.

“That was for Peacemaker, you rebel son of a bitch,” he said in a stone-cold voice. The ramp slid shut to the sky as the Galaxy made its way back to command on the Terran Republic Sanctuary.
---------------------------------------

Did this get your blood pumping? If you are selected to be a Dragon Wolf, this is what we do before most people get up and have their first coffee and doughnut in the morning...see if you have what it takes.

Honor, Valor, Victory - The Dragon Wolves.
Old 2012-06-24, 03:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #83
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

......... Well.... Atleast I saved u guys...... *sigh*
Old 2012-06-25, 10:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #84
Asp
Private

"Chick"? "Mother Hen"? Farm birds? If I have anything to say about it we're getting new code names
Old 2012-06-25, 10:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #85
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

Probably something snake related? If so I request Plissken as my call sign.
Old 2012-07-01, 10:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
LunarWarrior
Hamma's Bitch

Originally Posted by Sentrosi View Post
If you were to say to me, "Why are you a Dragon Wolf?" I would respond back, "Why would I want to be anything else?"
Truer words have never been spoken.
Old 2012-07-10, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #87
Asp
Private

Originally Posted by LunarWarrior View Post
Truer words have never been spoken.
"Why isn't Hamma wearing any pants" comes to mind
Old 2012-07-12, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #88
THrONeBeaST
Sexy Beast

I like when Hamma wears assless chaps at the rally