PSA: Listen Up Guys.. - Page 7 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Cows Rule
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-07-30, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #91
EisenKreutzer
Sergeant Major

Re: PSA: Listen Up Guys..

[QUOTE=Syphus;807670
Anyway, I can, and will, expect to be in the first wave of Beta invites.[/QUOTE]

You do realise that there will be many waves of invites, and that even veterans may have to wait a while before they are invited?
Old 2012-07-30, 05:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #92
Minigun
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by EisenKreutzer View Post
No no, SOE actually promised us, scouts honor, that we would be the first to play the game. Shook our hands and everything.

And now not only did they let other, clearly inferior people play OUR game, they also swore that the beta would be released today on the Bible and their dead grandmothers grave.

SOE has lied to us, insulted us and peed in my coffee when I went to the bathroom just now.

I say we set fire to their offices. Fair's fair.
Here's a simple example, when you go to the grocery store do you pay for other people to check out in front of you and for all of their things? When you go to get your oil changed do you pay for the others to make sure their oil is changed and finished before yours? Its the same scenario if you are fine with that then I guess i'll start following you to the grocery store because the rest of us are just insane for not wanting to do that.
Old 2012-07-30, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #93
Raymac
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by dafuq View Post
there are alot of people who dont know about this site
Do they know about google?

Because googling "planetside forums" / "planetside 2 forums" basically brings them here.

Old 2012-07-30, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #94
Sephirex
Major

Originally Posted by Minigun View Post
Here's a simple example, when you go to the grocery store do you pay for other people to check out in front of you and for all of their things?
Yeah. I do it at Costco all the time.
Old 2012-07-30, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #95
capiqu
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Cut them a break after their trip to China they are all sleep walking. They are doing a hell of a good job . You can't compare Planetside2 to any other game , it is the future of games. Now if only they could turn planetside to planetside next
and make it free to play as well.

Old 2012-07-30, 05:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #96
dafuq
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Raymac View Post
Do they know about google?

Because googling "planetside forums" / "planetside 2 forums" basically brings them here.
well, I PERSONALLY would rather have an OFFICIAL FORUM than a fansite
Old 2012-07-30, 05:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #97
EisenKreutzer
Sergeant Major

Here's a simple example, when you go to the grocery store do you pay for other people to check out in front of you and for all of their things? When you go to get your oil changed do you pay for the others to make sure their oil is changed and finished before yours? Its the same scenario if you are fine with that then I guess i'll start following you to the grocery store because the rest of us are just insane for not wanting to do that.
I am sorry, but I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Old 2012-07-30, 05:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #98
Blue
Private

It would be nice if they just picked a date, even if it was further in the future than expected..... just saying
Old 2012-07-30, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #99
Sephirex
Major

I am sorry, but I don't understand what you are trying to say.
He's comparing the prize he got in his magazine to buying groceries. (if he's referring to his PS1 sub, then the analogy's even worse.)
Pretty much like, I bought this Captain Crunch cereal that came with a free movie ticket, therefore I should be in the very first screening.

Last edited by Sephirex; 2012-07-30 at 05:48 PM.
Old 2012-07-30, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #100
Raymac
Brigadier General

Who are you giving money to for Planetside 2?

If you are talking about a Planetside 1 subscription, then you are paying for Planetside 1. There's a difference between a 1 and a 2. Your analogy kinda sucks.

Old 2012-07-30, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #101
Syphus
Staff Sergeant

You do realise that there will be many waves of invites, and that even veterans may have to wait a while before they are invited?
I am aware. Are you aware of the order?
Old 2012-07-30, 05:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #102
EisenKreutzer
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Syphus View Post
I am aware. Are you aware of the order?
I am perfectly aware of the order.
Do you think one wave will be enough to get all the Planetside 1 veterans into the test?
Do you believe all veterans will be invited at once?
Old 2012-07-30, 05:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #103
Syphus
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by therandomone View Post
Do you carry that sense of entitlement everywhere you go? Because I'm sorry kiddo, it doesn't fly in the real world and it wont fly here.

Youll get in when you get in, calm your shit and get over yourself.
I do. But just because this amuses me.
Old 2012-07-30, 05:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #104
Kevin D Lee
Private

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
It's high time I make a thread about the recent developments. Yes beta was said to be Today or Tomorrow and it's now late this week. Yes this means that the information Smed tweeted was inaccurate.

Yes we know you aren't in beta and deserve to be.

Look guys - let's take a few steps back and look at this. You all are raging hard about beta of a game and how SOE and Smed are breaking promises. Posting dumbass images and attacking eachother over a game that every single one of us will end up playing eventually.

Step back and look at the big picture and start acting like the community I know and have had the pleasure of being a part of for the past 10 years. Quit raging in the forums and at the devs via Twitter and let them do their jobs.

Releasing an MMO is a massive undertaking, thousands of man hours, personnel from the devs all the way down to the systems and servers, networking, APIs and all sorts of fun stuff.

This shit is complicated give them a break and relax a bit.
I wouldn't be ragging if it were not for the fact during E3 they were hyping everyone up because Beta was to be 2 - 3 WEEKS after E3 was over.... been well past that and all there has been so far is a tech test where some of our friends are playing while we cannot.

It's frustrating to say the least because we know there are people enjoying the game right this second while we are left to play other games trying not to listen to how much fun certain people are having.

I haven't said anything in any of the other threads in regards to this delay. I don't intend to rage besides with this one here post in this one here thread.

I'm upset, not at the delay. But at how they've handled announcing the Beta since E3.
Old 2012-07-30, 05:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #105
dafuq
First Sergeant

I am perfectly aware of the order.
Do you think one wave will be enough to get all the Planetside 1 veterans into the test?
Do you believe all veterans will be invited at once?

seems like ur not aware of the order

its: ACTIVE SUBS > anytime subs > priority keys > normal sign ups

log into the game, and look how many ppl are playing, not even close to 600.. and i highly doubt they will not invite more than 600 ppl in the first wave
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion