Official PS Wish List - Page 8 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I bent my wookie
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-06-13, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #106
Madcat170
Sergeant

I say give them EXP for repairing things but only Certain things like Generators, equip Terminals, Medical Terminals etc

and also put a biggish greif penalty on shooting equip terms,gens,med terms etc to stop exploiting (you shoot freindly gens to help people get exp you get a nice fat lump o greif)
Old 2003-06-13, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #107
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

That leaves it open to having a friend play the opposite side and shoot things up in an abandoned base letting you fix them.

See, this is the issue. Getting something that works and that some losers won't exploit isn't as easy as you'd hope.
Old 2003-06-13, 01:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #108
SmilingBandit
Private

Dual monitor support would be nice. Just leave the map up on your secondary monitor.
Old 2003-06-13, 04:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #109
BloodWulfe
Corporal

If this has been suggested before in this thread, I apologize, and if so just pretend I second it.

Double the amount of favorites.

That's all. Nothing hard. Ten is definatly not enough - I have two favorites per weapon (medpack and nano dispencer) so I go through them quickly. Not to mention different infiltration suit variants... And favorites for vehicle ammo... :o
Old 2003-06-14, 04:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #110
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Wish list, hmmmm. A sub-terrainean vehicle.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2003-06-15, 08:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #111
FearTheAtlas
First Lieutenant

A TV in the lounge that acutally works "500 channels and nothings on..."
Old 2003-06-16, 07:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #112
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Bout the whole sniper idea. Thats a good idea but Head Shots are no diffrent from bodyshots. Always have been always will be. As for my idea... um on the long term id like to see the continets revamped and have small towns put in. Cities only in the Sanctuarys or on seperate continents. Short term defintaly have to be faction specific Aircraft.
Old 2003-06-16, 11:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #113
EineBeBoP
Contributor
Pns Ndabut

Misc Info

dont have time to read the whole thread ATM so i dont know if someone already said this, but maybe interchangeable turret weapons.
in T2 you could change a heavy turrets weapon around, from mortar, to AMP, to missile. Maybe when you get into a turret you have 2 choose what types of weapons to use. But you have to get out then get back in to change the weapon, so theyre not too strong.
Old 2003-06-16, 12:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #114
EarlyDawn
Major General

I'd enjoy an urban combat arena too.

Vehicle favorates would be boss, but barring that, I'd settle for the new rearming system to allow me to move ammo for man-portable weapons right to my trunk.

Last edited by EarlyDawn; 2003-06-16 at 12:25 PM.
Old 2003-06-16, 10:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #115
Jasmina
Private

I always thought the hacking graphic was too boring. I mean, it's just a gun with a little red laser pointer beam that makes beeping sounds. How boring is that!

How about this:

The hacking device graphic should look like a mini-PDA (a futuristic one). When ya start hacking, it should show you hooking up some cable from the PDA to the front of the CC term or something. Then have your hands start flying across the pad like nuts! That would be sweet!
Old 2003-06-16, 10:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #116
starrider
First Lieutenant

THAT idea rules

"The absence of war is not peace." - Harry S. Truman

Qui desiderat pacem pr�paret bellum. - He who would desire peace should be prepared for war.

When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you - Unknown
Old 2003-06-16, 10:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #117
EineBeBoP
Contributor
Pns Ndabut

Misc Info

Originally posted by Jasmina
The hacking device graphic should look like a mini-PDA (a futuristic one). When ya start hacking, it should show you hooking up some cable from the PDA to the front of the CC term or something. Then have your hands start flying across the pad like nuts! That would be sweet!
that'd be pretty damn sweet, but they'd prolly make it so that only you can see it, otherwise all the motion might make everyone else laggy.
Old 2003-06-17, 11:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #118
JLeeAZN
Sergeant

I would like to see a Mobile Radar Jammer in the vehicle section, something that would jam radars ofcourse, so ur AMS wouldnt be spotted by enemie radars, adn neither would nearby troops, this would be really cheap in ways though, so it could be one of those items that you have to spend outfit points on!!

Another thing that would be cool is another weapon for Infiltrators, I mean..its boring knifing people all day, i was thinking there could be a cool looking device that you could stab someone with, and it would drain all their armor, making them a very vulnerable target!! Fun for the infils!!!

I would also like to see the AMS armed... just a small machine gun would help.. i mean theres gotta defense to those sneaky ams campers....
Old 2003-06-18, 05:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #119
Sp3ctre
Sergeant Major

it could make their pants fall down

I think the infil should have a secret weapon of their own. How about a 1 shot kill pistol with 1 shot in it (Total), then if they got in a really sticky situation, they could use the last gasp weapon. Or they could just assassinate MAXs that are in key positions.

Also, I think infils should be matrix stylin, and be able to run up walls to dodge stuff (No bullet time, just cool evasive techniques). I think they should have a grappling hook, like in Tenchu and should be able to cling to ceilings for a while
Old 2003-06-18, 07:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #120
FearTheAtlas
First Lieutenant

like Spiderman?!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion