SOE Live Feedback & Ideas Request - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Yes, the thong comes in pink too.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

View Poll Results: What kinds of activities would bring you to Las Vegas to hang out with the PlanetSide
PlanetSide 2 Dev Panels 17 62.96%
Player Run Panels, such as "How to run a successful outfit" 11 40.74%
Player Run Panels discussing Live Webcasts, Podcasts, and Community Outreach 10 37.04%
PlanetSide2 Tournaments with cash prizes 12 44.44%
PlansetSide only PCs set up so you can learn tips & tricks from the PS2 Devs 18 66.67%
Lazer Tag with the PS2 Dev Team 16 59.26%
The Open Bar Pool Party 14 51.85%
PlanetSide 2 Keynote Speech & banquet 13 48.15%
Exclusive PlanetSide 2 merchandise, only available at SOE Live 15 55.56%
Other (Leave comments) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-08-24, 06:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Danicia
Sony Online
Sparkly Princess
of Social Media.

Lightbulb SOE Live Feedback & Ideas Request

Greetings all!

Just came out of the SOE Live meeting for this week. We realize that many of you are not aware of SOE Live and how much fun it can be. Previously, our community event was known as Fan Faire. We've changed this for 2012, as we really want to support and highlight the great mix of games we publish.

We are cooking up some PlanetSide 2 specific plans, but we'd also like to get YOUR feedback. What kinds of activities would bring you to Las Vegas to hang out with the PlanetSide 2 Team?

Also, while we're discussing what PlanetSide merchandise we'll sell online and such, we also want to know what kinds of SOE Live exclusive merchandise you'd like to buy. From simple to huge, let us know. And no, we're not selling the PlanetSide 2 Armor.
Old 2012-08-24, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Jennyboo
Mrs. Hamma

Re: SOE Live Feedback & Ideas Request

Higby hair piece Please!?
Old 2012-08-24, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Neurotoxin
First Lieutenant

Upside-down Galaxy cake signed by Adam Clegg!

I dunno if you have any, but I'd love to get a Chinese PS2 dogtag and the Euro shirt... will there be a swag bag for attendees?

If I end up driving out I'll probably bring a buncha homebrews. But we'll figure that out at a later time.

Last edited by Neurotoxin; 2012-08-24 at 06:36 PM.
Old 2012-08-24, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Vector
Private

Prostitutes.
Old 2012-08-24, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Hamma
PSU Admin

Originally Posted by Vector View Post
Prostitutes.
This is in Vegas bro.. just walk outside for about 10 seconds.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-08-24, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
AirFell
Private

If we win lasertag do we get a lock of higbys hair?

did I go too far?
Old 2012-08-24, 06:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Hamma
PSU Admin

Thanks for posting this here Danicia! I've shared it out on our social media stuff

I voted for everything..

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-08-24, 06:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Danicia
Sony Online
Sparkly Princess
of Social Media.

Originally Posted by Neurotoxin View Post
Upside-down Galaxy cake signed by Adam Clegg!
BEST IDEA.

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Thanks for posting this here Danicia! I've shared it out on our social media stuff

I voted for everything..
Thanks for the push! I'm so looking forward to this.
Old 2012-08-24, 08:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
NapalmEnima
Contributor
AGN Field Reporter

How about spiffy codes for some in-game bling exclusively available to folks at SOE Live?
Old 2012-08-25, 01:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
SztEltviz
Sergeant

Distance from Budapest to Las Vegas
Distance is 9686 kilometers or 6019 miles

Galaxy pickup, or plane ticket?

Old 2012-08-27, 10:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Reizod
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Exclusive in-game items just for SOE Live attendees. Half-price (50% off) on Station Cash cards. PS2 tourney.

Meeting the Devs for Q&A would be great as well. But the above things would really make it worth the cross country trip for me.
Old 2012-08-27, 10:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Hosp
First Sergeant

Entry Tickets double as raffle tickets for Swag, Station Cash, Lock of Hig Hair etc.
Old 2012-08-28, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Ipimpnoobs
Sergeant

Warning the below is for mature audiences!!!

1. Head hunters regarding all aspects of the game design field. I not only want to party with my friends Vegas style, but also with my future employers. There is nothing wrong with working hard as well as playing hard! Give us an opportunity to submit our resumes, especially interning opportunities for new graduates.

2. The hair cut idea was a smash. I say line up people for PS2 mega prizes if they cut their hair off on camera to be featured for maybe an upcoming commercial. Buzz cuts for recruits or something. The prizes should be like a new 6xx gtx limited addition ps2 logo'd video card. (above 18 signed release or below 18 with parental permission and signed release)

3. Set up a Jace Hall PS2 booth 1 v 1 match (any class or vehicle) for a shirt and picture. No atari Jace... step up to the big boy toys.. and give me my frag doll back biiiiiieatch! jk

4. Don't forget the Hott Asian gaming chicks... Can anyone say, "I wish I went to china too please?!" You really can't go wrong with skin... I'm just say'n!

5. Free fan Cabana at the Hard Rock! Pool party coronas con muy limes porfavor!!!!!

6. PS2 Group tour of the Vegas Dispensaries.. It's not for me ... really. My mom has glocoma. (this should in no way affect my resume submission) I give charity to the police, fire and armed service members. I also support homes for those less fortunate.

7. PS2 glow your hair your faction color. Check out this stuff This will pay for your cover at http://www.marqueelasvegas.com/ Hip hop the night away and have breakfast at http://www.eggandi.com (its the bomb!!!) in the morning.

8. Get smashed in the face with a pie by Smed, Hig, Tray or margeeee and get a, "I got Planetside 2 pwnt pie in my face by said staff. You get a picture, beta code/premium member for 1 month and Tshirt. (must sign a release form to appear in a commercial) (don't forget to add faction coloring to the whip!)

9. Submit professional art designs in vegas for a chance to be featured in game. Must take a shot of PS2 faction special liquor potion per entry with favorite staff. If picked by Tray's minions.... The Artist Will get bragging rights and portfolio padding. You can feature the contest on you tube.

10. Get drunk and tattoo something stupid on your skin at the PS2 booth!!!!!! Get mom on your rear (anything to this affect) and you get a PS2 video card, ps2 shoes, ps2 tshirt, premium for a year and award with your picture signed by you that states, "I admit I'm stupid and I got a tatoo of mom on my butt. Because I do stupid #### like this all the time, I want the PS2 staff to post this award in their break room so they know how crazy I am for this awesome game!!!!! (sign release before outing)

Those are the 10 most motivating things I came up with on the fly, but If I really put brain power into this no one will ever make it home! VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

Whether participating or watching the madness, count me their. Take it to the next level SOE.!!!!!!

Last edited by Ipimpnoobs; 2012-08-28 at 06:49 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion