(waterson) VA v DVS (and everyone else that wants to show up) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now Fat free
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2013-01-10, 01:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Fear The Amish
First Sergeant

(waterson) VA v DVS (and everyone else that wants to show up)

After our VA v BRIT match went so well we decided to do another but this time with DVS. I challenged the DVS and got this response...

"To the Vanu Alliance,

I'll accept said challenge... but we will not fight you as a single outfit, because we as a faction represent freedom in its entirety!

Every man, woman, and tiny baby child that serves in the glorious New Conglomerate fights for equality among all.. so restricting others from participating would simply be UNPATRIOTIC!

I for one cannot allow such TYRANNICAL ideas to exist with the world views we have for Auraxis, as a faction.

If you wish to fight us we will not turn you down, but you will fight the entire New Conglomerate united under one banner for FREEDOM.

I am more then sure that our brothers in arms will be happy to fight you on the field of battle.

Perhaps Friday the 18th of January starting at 3 PM PST on Esamir will suit your needs. If so we'll be happy to LIBERATE you.

This will give us plenty of time to rally our comrades in arms and meet you on the field."

Friday 1/18 6pm EST we will be having another throw down on Esamir All are invited lets get another awesome 3-way fight going on! and make sure Waterson takes it's place as the best server around
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2013-01-10, 01:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Luperza
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Re: (waterson) VA v DVS (and everyone else that wants to show up)

Um, it says 3PM PST in the email he sent and then you just said 3PM EST. Is it going to be EST for sure?

Note: All my posts are mine and mine alone. They have not been reviewed or approved by Sony Online Entertainment (“SOE”), and they do not necessarily reflect or express the views of SOE itself.
Old 2013-01-10, 01:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
ReactionShot
Private

Imperial Reach will be there on Friday the 18th representing the TR. Our usual Ops start at 9pm, but I will talk to leadership to ensure that the Terran Republic is battle ready at 6pm.

We'll see both of your factions on the battlefield!

Last edited by ReactionShot; 2013-01-10 at 02:00 PM.
Old 2013-01-10, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
DaPope
Private

The Sentinels as part of the VA will be there ready to add DVS to the name of those we have defeated!

Last edited by DaPope; 2013-01-10 at 01:50 PM.
Old 2013-01-10, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Fear The Amish
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Luperza View Post
Um, it says 3PM PST in the email he sent and then you just said 3PM EST. Is it going to be EST for sure?
its 3pm PST and i stated 6pm EST (i think i am doing my conversions right)
Old 2013-01-10, 01:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Sledgecrushr
Colonel

If its still going on at 9est then I would love to be there in the middle of the fight. I wonder if I could talk the DD to show up for the NC?

Last edited by Sledgecrushr; 2013-01-10 at 01:53 PM.
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2013-01-10, 01:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Luperza
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Originally Posted by Fear The Amish View Post
its 3pm PST and i stated 6pm EST (i think i am doing my conversions right)
After you edited the post. =P Yep, the math is right. EST is 3 hours ahead of PST.

Well, I'll see what I can do about getting this showcased on PS2FNO. We don't start till after 4PM PST, so we'll miss out on the beginning. If some of the leaders could toss me their Skype info in a PM (please give me your faction alliance as well) that would be super helpful. That way, I can ping your empires during PS2FNO.

Note: All my posts are mine and mine alone. They have not been reviewed or approved by Sony Online Entertainment (“SOE”), and they do not necessarily reflect or express the views of SOE itself.
Old 2013-01-10, 02:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Fear The Amish
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Sledgecrushr View Post
If its still going on at 9est then I would love to be there in the middle of the fight. I wonder if I could talk the DD to show up for the NC?
Everyone is welcome wanna see some GUDFIGHTS!
Old 2013-01-10, 03:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
MurtaughB
Private

BDM will be ready to rock!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!

BlueDreamMercenaries
Old 2013-01-10, 07:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Fear The Amish
First Sergeant

Old 2013-01-11, 05:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

We will do our best not to let VA completely embarrass DVS.

Old 2013-01-11, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

here's teh billboard...

Old 2013-01-12, 02:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Illtempered
First Sergeant

Hot-Drop Syndicate will be there...with our new Snowmobiles. Ironically we found the TR blueprints at The Crown.

Edit to propose an interesting side-game: We play a version of Tag. The empire who owns the benefit at the time is 'it', and gets double-teamed, until it goes neutral.

Last edited by Illtempered; 2013-01-12 at 02:38 AM.
Old 2013-01-12, 05:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Chewy
Major

Originally Posted by Illtempered View Post
Hot-Drop Syndicate will be there...with our new Snowmobiles. Ironically we found the TR blueprints at The Crown.

Edit to propose an interesting side-game: We play a version of Tag. The empire who owns the benefit at the time is 'it', and gets double-teamed, until it goes neutral.
If the outfits take this for real then that cont will not change hands. Doesn't matter if it's held for the TR, NC, or VS. If a good outfit has a single Bio-lab or good tower then they will keep it for as long as boredom doesn't set in just as a "Fuck You". Iv been told of and seen entire outfits (including BRIT) pack up and move out once they see DVS dug in.

It can be done, but it'll take something else to kick them out of a base if they have time to bunker in. Either way, should be a good watch and maybe a great fight.
Old 2013-01-12, 10:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Mordelicius
Major

Originally Posted by Sledgecrushr View Post
By all means, bring back-up. Waterson NC need numbers to offset the super low VS TTK. I mean their weapon TTK is almost half of that of ours.

This statement is not meant to discount the strength and organization of NC that are led by DVS, DREV, COBR etc. I've seen them fight. Sulphur and DVSDelrith are quite beasts.

(Funny stuff, almost all the outfits I see in NC Waterson are initials).
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion