[EU] Kbmod.com - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Making you hit F5 since the Quote Database went live!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-10-15, 06:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Splozy
Private

Misc Info
Exclamation [EU] Kbmod.com

About the Outfit and Kbmod.com
Kbmod.com is an international PC gaming community made of Youtubers, Tech lovers and all other types of people. We value the community and the people involved in making PC gaming so good.
The sites staff is NA based and usually handles all 'official' guilds/servers etc.
I and a few other guys tend to the EU community, it's a community focused site and everyone is equal.

This outfit is not going to be a super serious deal, there are other outfits for that. The idea is that we will be a mid-way point between playing solo and playing serious, you can hop on whenever you want and work towards a common goal with other players but nobody is going to shout at you for fucking up (if they do everyone will laugh at the guy for being mad at a game). Ops will be organized as much as you want them to be. It's more of a D.I.Y outfit for your pleasure, no need to work your way up the ranks while some ****** kid shouts orders at you because he wants to be a military man. The outfit isn't dedicated to any specific role either, if you and you're friends want to join up as air support and squad up for some objective then you can, if you want to join and lead a squad of men then you can. Mature players will be able to achieve whatever they wish within reason.

This outfit is for people who want the resources of a organized outfit but don't want all the orders. You ask for assistance and people can come to the rescue. Voila! You have a fun community based around having on fun on your own terms and not someone elses.

The Outfit
Name: (We need one but as it stands just Kbmod EU)
Empire: Vanu Sovereignty
Server: Eurydome
Communications: In-game chat/Voice chat (when it's fixed)

Requirements
All ages are welcome, we won't baby sit you and a matured sense of humor is a must. Take everything with a pinch of salt and focus on having fun. YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE AS GOOD AS YOU GET. This is not a serious outfit but being an asshole and causing disruption for anyone on the VS will get kicked. (cause as much butthurt and disruption to other factions by all means)

We will need leaders/Admins/People who can regularly play and keep the outfit fun and direct the action.

Outfits and characters can be wiped in beta so being apart of Kbmod.com is a must since any updates will be fed through there. A steam group can be made if anyone requests it.

Just be willing to play and learn, no trial runs or anything. Just play how you want.

Pretty much everywhere my name is "Splozy", including in-game. If you want to talk or anything you will find me and my GAL "Bertha" giving everyone lifts around
Old 2012-10-18, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Splozy
Private

Misc Info
Re: [EU] Kbmod.com

No interest?
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty