Supreme vanu crew - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Believe it or not, there are GUNS in this game!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2013-02-21, 08:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Biznatch
Private

Thumbs up Supreme vanu crew

CHECK OUT OUR SITE

About Supreme Vanu Crew [SVC]:

Our Main Server is Helios and we are currently and most likely always recruiting new members.

There seems to be no better way to describe ourselves then in the name itself. We are the SUPREME VANU CREW and we aim to be just that, with our level of knowledge, comradery, and skillz on the Planetside 2 battlefield Auraxis! Unique to other outfits we are all ranked pretty much evenly within this new group of gamers. Respect is shown amongst everyone and we each take turns in different squad/platoon leadership positions.

We now have over 150 active members and we've only been up and running for 2 weeks! Does that tell you something?

Not really a shock that our relaxed team atmosphere creates solid attacks and defense through the map and in all situations we usually come out on top.

Join us today and kick some TR and NC Ass!

Last edited by Biznatch; 2013-04-12 at 07:30 AM.
Old 2013-04-12, 07:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Biznatch
Private

Smile Re: Supreme vanu crew

We've just reached 300 members! Thanx for joining up guys.
Old 2013-09-07, 09:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Mr K
Private

Re: Supreme vanu crew

Hi All;

As of today (9/7/2013), we have 698 SVC Members. We are Fighting and Killing the NC & TR, and sometimes each other, on Connery.

We play for Fun, and to WIN! We don't try to boss our Squads, or Platoons around, we are mostly polite, and friendly. We work hard to WIN any battle, or Alert we get into, and we WIN most of them. We like to teach new players, and mid level players are encouraged to take a Squad, or Platoon Leadership any time they would like to learn how to Lead us. To be a leader, you need to have, and use a Mic, so we can hear any instructions, or commands you give. In SVC, most of our players use a Mic for effective communication, and chatting (not so much chatting in actual combat please).

The leaders of SVC like, and need you to follow the Squad and Platoon Waypoints. If you are not on the same Continent, or way across the map from the rest of us; please let us know why: (waiting in a Queue for teleport, doing something to get resources for the Vanu as a lone-wolf, or you are totally lost, and need help to find the Squad Deploy button). If we need the Platoon space, or get tired of you not following instructions, we may need to boot you out of the Squad.

We do require that during Alerts that all SVC members join a SVC Squad, or Platoon, in any other time we would like you to play with us in a SVC Squad, but it is not required. We don't boot members that don't join us during Alerts, but it is strongly encouraged.

As a group, we don't like; players that yell a lot, or complain about other players a lot, and please don't play music. We are not a quiet group, but we need to be able to hear each other for combat information.

We have members from pre-teen to old folks (like Me), so join us any time you see that [SVC] tag on Connery, and ask how to join the Supreme Vanu Crew.

MrK281C, just call me Mr. K

Last edited by Mr K; 2013-09-07 at 10:49 AM.
Old 2013-09-07, 11:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Raraldor
Private

Re: Supreme vanu crew

I know you guys, you're one of the Vanu outfits I recognize as you guys just keep hammering until you either win, simply run out of man power due to people logging off, or about 30 minutes has gone by with no headway. Too many other outfits on both the VS and TR simply move away from a hard fight. Always fun to fight against you guys and when I see even an SVC squad I know it's gonna be a long one.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty