PSU: It will pop your cherry
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-06-28, 06:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Mr1337Duck
Lieutenant Colonel

Dreams

Post crazy dreams or nightmares you've had. I had this weird one today. There was a powerout, me, my brother, mom, dad, sister, her boyfriend, and a few of their friends, were all in the basement, my sis, her boyfriend, and the friends in back, by the pool. I look outside, for some reason the garage door is mesh. It's hard to see, but against the night I see a chain floating in mid-air, hung like a bandolier, leading to the end being held in an invisible hand.

I'm right up against the garage door, and I yell and lunge back. I land on my ass, and I tell them I see something. My dad doesn't believe me, and he's just pacing around, and he stops against the garage door, looking at me. I guess this chain must have had blades on the end or something, because I was deathly afraid of this thing. I see it fly back, about to land in his skull. I scream at him to run, but as he moves towards me, the chain-wielder stalks off to the front of a house. Now that the people in the garage have seen it and will know what to look for, I run out back to tell the people at the pool. They don't believe me, except for Chris, my sister's boyfriend. The chainman is coming closer and closer behind me, and in the middle of the argument with the friends, I wake up.
Old 2004-06-28, 06:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Derfud
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Look out, there's a man with a chain behind you right now!
Old 2004-06-28, 06:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
UncleDynamite
Lieutenant Colonel

I had a dream that someone from TEAMG0D started to troll the forums here at PSU today.

Oh crap.
Old 2004-06-28, 06:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Ummm wasn't there a thread like this posted no more than 2 weeks ago?
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-06-28, 06:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

The favorite dream i have ever had was...

So Sienfeld was the host or something of one of those home decorating shows(on TLC of course) and he was redecorating my house and we walked into the bathroom and said "This wallpaper has to go" then "whats up with wallpaper, i mean it goes on the wall and its paper... i guess that name works" and the whole dream went on like that.
Old 2004-06-28, 06:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Originally Posted by Duffman
The favorite dream i have ever had was...

So Sienfeld was the host or something of one of those home decorating shows(on TLC of course) and he was redecorating my house and we walked into the bathroom and said "This wallpaper has to go" then "whats up with wallpaper, i mean it goes on the wall and its paper... i guess that name works" and the whole dream went on like that.
That's great!
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-06-28, 06:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Spee
Colonel

For some reason, I went up to a cottage of sorts with Emily, a small black child, and a small white child. It was raining sheets - A storm so furious it was difficult to see. No lightning or thunder, just torrents of rain. We walk up a wooden plank ramp, decaying from age, and open the metal screen door, then open the wooden door behind that, and walk in. The floor is wooden - particleboad, I beleive. There is an unidentifiable pile of junk in the corner, next to an open window, which has a pool of water next to it. Emily goes over to this window, and closes it, allowing no more water to flow into it.

The cabin has wooden plank walls, windows that go the length of the wall, and a sloping ceiling. And so on. Very rustic.

However, I suddenly am walking through Saginaw, a neighborhood of which Id never been in before, but recognize from a previous dream. There is a large white house, with a picket fence surrounding it. Well decorated, plants and trees everywhere, a really nice place to be. I walk in. The black woman who lives there is unhappy to see me, which is odd, but allows me in anyways. There are two men there, a black man, who I presume to be the black woman's husband, and a white man. Both are playing with the dogs. I sit down and start chatting, and some of the dogs go to play with me, and the other white man, as if he were bound to play with the dogs, seems to disappear. A heavy silence settles over the group, as if the man doesnt want me in his ouse, and the woman wants to tell me something that she cannot. As I get up to leave, a huge fight erupts. I physically leave, but can see whats going on, though garbled. There is some physical violence, eventually leading with the woman slaying her husband.

Suddenly, I am seeing through the eyes of one of her friends. I know not who exactly I am, but I have a hunch female caucasian. I go to her house, and she is crying and whatnot over the death of her husband, who's corpse is no longer there. It may be a week or so after the fight, and I tell the woman, that an old house has gone up for sale. She looks at me in disbeleif, and begins packing her thigns to move back in there.

My mother catches wind of this house going for sale, and we, too, pack our things and move in post-haste. Whiel I am selecting DVD's from a pile who's titles I had never seen before in my life, two females, and my brother walk in. I select a DVD and walk out. Female 1 is blonde, tall, with her hair tied back, and is built like a woman should be. Female 2 is short, red-headed, and lacking the attributes of girl 1, but has a heart of Gold. I know not why I know this.

As I walk back in to select another movie title, I hear my brother and Female 1 discussing Female 1's physique, to which she replies that she thinks shes built like a Goddess. I quip on my way back that I concur, and for some reason, whiel I am selecting a movie, She says I am her hero. Then there is a long scene in which I am trying to select placement for 5.1 speakers inside the new house. Mom said she will allow me to place the speakers inside the main room, which is something I have been wanting to do for awhile. Quite a happy boy, I am.

back in the Cabin. Me and Emily are sitting on the couch, the two children running about the house, playing. emily is in a bathrobe, and is henceforth in this dream. I look at her, and she looks at me. We make up for past amends and kiss. And for some reason, I now have her retainer caught on my teeth. She laughs at the incident and puts the retainer in its case. I get up to play with the dogs, which have now taken residence inside this cabin.

Its later. No longer are there children about, but Girl 1 and the black woman from that house that I "moved" into, now live with us. Both Emily and I are a little older, the house a grand place, though dusty. Windows dot the back wall, where the TV rests against, carpet replaces the hard particleboard. Sunlight filters in through the windows, bouncing off the dust to create that lovely streaming light look. A puppy, one that I own, comes to play with me, and I do, sending him on its way soon thereafter. I then sit down next to Emily, and we do something or another. I beleive we were talking with the other 2 females inside the house. However, after that I get up, and walk behind the main wall, which is windowed. I strut like a complete idiot, and trip and fall on a pile of toys. I get back up, cursing, but smiling.
Old 2004-06-28, 06:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Mr1337Duck
Lieutenant Colonel

You have some long-ass, detailed dreams.
Old 2004-06-28, 06:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Spee
Colonel

The one I had last night was even longer.
Old 2004-06-28, 11:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
QuakCow
Sergeant Major

Misc Info

hrm..lets see, i recently had a dream i was in my bathroom, supposed to be putting on a tuxedo (it was someones wedding day, mine i think). so as im undressing i see something over the toilet, so i look over, and i see a mostly transparent hand-a womans hand-i keep watching dumfounded as the rest of the woman, who is now confirmed to be a ghost of who i think is a girl named katrina i new in 3rd grade (grown up of course). once most of her upper torso is out of the wall she begins to reach for me, then i woke up

NO MORE ELVES!
ROAST THE BEEF!!
Old 2004-06-28, 11:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

I have wierd dreams. last night I had one of my ex gf following me around a tropical resort and kept asking me for a cookie. make of this what you wish.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge