PSU: where crotch stuffing is for protection not for show
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-04-20, 08:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #166
SkunkPunk
Major

Originally Posted by BIGTROJANMAN
ok this thread has 11 pages of potheads, wanabe potheads and people who dislike pot.
ok this is fuckin sad you guys are fighting over the stupidest thing. i used to smoke and im not scared to tell people. I love the feeling of not giving a fuck to care for anything. lisen Shunkpunk and Kyoneye i dont know how old you guys are but i have been smoking pot, weed, grass whatever the fuck you guys call it now in these days. but i have been smoking since i was 13 and im 18 now thats only five years. and i used to be very addicitve i would spend 20 a month when i started then when i got a job at 15 i would buy a once an month but when i was 16 me and me friend would buy 2 onces a month.so around a month ago i realised i have worked to hard for that fucking shit and i spend to much money on it so i quited it. and im doing good i relised i dont need it. and if you got issues like being depressed your only numbing the pain not stoping it. and if you need it see a fucking shrink.

now all i have to do is stop smoking ciggs thats is hard than weedand then im good to go.

Smoking it a year longer than me doesnt make you know everything... You didnt like it so you quit, good for you, but as long as im still enjoying it I will keep smoking it... this thread sucks now

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2004-04-20, 08:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #167
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Much for you guys ......it was a good debate!

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2004-04-20, 09:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #168
BIGTROJANMAN
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by SkunkPunk
Smoking it a year longer than me doesnt make you know everything... You didnt like it so you quit, good for you, but as long as im still enjoying it I will keep smoking it... this thread sucks now
no i liked it i just knew it wasnt good for me at the time im going to collage next year, and i knew i need to grow up and get responsiblitiy. do what you got to do i didnt say it was bad for you i said it wasnt going good for me. you will get what i mean in like the next 2 years. and another thing i do know alot. and yes this thread has sucked since it was made

oh if i start again shunk ill send you a movie of me showing you how smoking is really done.
Old 2004-04-20, 09:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #169
SkunkPunk
Major

Originally Posted by BIGTROJANMAN
no i liked it i just knew it wasnt good for me at the time im going to collage next year, and i knew i need to grow up and get responsiblitiy. do what you got to do i didnt say it was bad for you i said it wasnt going good for me. you will get what i mean in like the next 2 years. and another thing i do know alot. and yes this thread has sucked since it was made

oh if i start again shunk ill send you a movie of me showing you how smoking is really done.
lol, we will just have to wait and see

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge