So every HA can be an aircraft counter? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Liar! My comp needs no stinkin Graphics Cards.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-18, 07:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
EisenKreutzer
Sergeant Major

Re: So every HA can be an aircraft counter?

Originally Posted by LegioX View Post
I just don't want lockon (for ground units) to be so frecking annoying. Ever played a 64 conquest map on BF 3 with jets? Just with 32 people on 1 side can have your plane being locked on constantly. Like every sec you enter warzone you have to leave b/c you are being locked on by 3-5 guys. Imagine that with 2000 players on a map? Makes me cringe.

I know it will never happen, but take out lockon completely for HA. Let the pilots (who enjoy flying) be able to fight it out over the skies and give them the sense of helping out the overall war.
Yeah, I've played. Me and a bunch of friends always find us a hill somewhere along the edge of the map and camp out with spawn beacons and Javelins to pick off helicopters and jets. It's hilarious.

But back on topic though, those pilots who enjoy flying aren't just cruising gently along in the sky, they are raining fiery balls of death and destruction down on all the people who enjoy playing infantry. So to me, theyre fair game, as they should be in Planetside 2 as well.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion