Sub-Terran Combat Corps (STCC) [EU] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: 4 out of 4 think PSU is great, the 5th guy was killed.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-06-25, 01:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Caldaren
Private

Sub-Terran Combat Corps (STCC) [NA]

Good day,

I'm starting this thread as a way to get the band back together, and those of you who know of us, or played with us, or know people that played with us (:P) could do me a favor by pointing them here.

Sub-Terran Combat Corps was a TR outfit run by Gorath, on Emerald. I believe it still exists in-game (and inactive), but it goes back several years. STCC specialized in caving, and along with a couple of notable independents (nighttrain2020, Graeme, you fellas still around?) did our part to keep the caves red. Unfortunately, things happen as they do, and we all went our separate ways as the honey and nectar of PS1 faded.

As an outfit, STCC operated on the team concept. We had a couple hot shooters, we had a couple hot pilots, but we lived and died together doing last minute cave switches and cc holds in hostile situations. Most of us had engineering, most of us had hacking, but we all knew the caves inside and out. You may not have heard of us, but we were having fun playing the game our way and working together doing so.

I'm looking to recreate that feeling in PS2, and the size of these bases lead me to believe we could be as successful now as we were then. If you were in STCC, fought with or against STCC, and looking to play PS2 respond below, and we'll see if we can't get the crew together again. If I'm really lucky Gorath will show up out of nowhere and take over this whole process, and I can get back to doing what I enjoy, trying to shoot people in the face or run them into mines.

Thank you,

PS. nighttrain2020 or Graeme, if you're reading this and going to play PS2, we need to talk. Please tell me you're not becoming smurfs or barneys...

Caldaren
-K, -E

Last edited by Caldaren; 2012-10-03 at 09:48 AM.
Old 2012-06-27, 10:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Plutos
Private

Re: Sub-Terran Combat Corps (STCC)

Probably dont remember me, I joined up near the end but I loved every min. of it. I'm in, as long as Gorath doesnt run mossys into me when im afk in Sanc...
Old 2012-10-03, 09:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Caldaren
Private

Re: Sub-Terran Combat Corps (STCC) [EU]

Plutos, I do remember you. Long time, no see, sir.

Consider this a bump. The game has come along nicely now, and I'm liking the direction it's taking. I spent a good 2 hours last night playing support engi and loving it.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic