I hate my outfit. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of Hamma and the PSU Thong.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-02-07, 08:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ogge
Master Sergeant

I hate my outfit.

I am not the best teamplayer in the world, i sometimes say bad joked and so on. im in a outfit called Vanu Corp and we are a TS outfit, i am on TS dont i dont realy like to talk cus of that i cudent lead squads, that was OK for me. Sens i dont use teamspeak i cant get invites to squad cus they ignore the outfit chat, some of the members dont even want me in ther squads cus i dont talk on teamspeak. they tell me i lead squads bad and maybe i do, but when i se the other lead squads they make the same mistakes as me, like forgeting to remove wp and things like that. Today one in the outfit flamed me on the outfits forum, i replyed and the next reply i get from him is "Next time i get on im gone kick you" sens the outfit never kicks people whit out asking the outfit leader i was thinking i was safe. I log in to my char and i have been kicked out of the outfit. I did send a /T to some of the guys whit higher rank about why i got kicked, they dident have a clue....... i lost 20.000 outfits points, i know its not realy that mutch but still........
i dunno why i posted this.... =/
I am afraid that the end is near
No more moments of moonlight
Old 2004-02-07, 08:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Originally Posted by Ogge
Neither do we.

J/K, sounds like you need to move to a new outfit, and maybe brush up on your grammer/spelling.
Old 2004-02-07, 08:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
UncleDynamite
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Ogge
Me neither

Edit: Damn, MilitantBob beat me to a great comeback. Oh well. Anyway, if you don't like your old outfit... go to a new one!
Old 2004-02-07, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Here's the thing: If you join an outfit that routinely uses TS, expect to be using TS yourself.

Playing the game with only chat is a pain in the ass after playing it with the use of Teamspeak. Not only that but if you're trying to lead a squad it's an invaluable tool. Quite frankly I can't stand playing with people who aren't on TS with me. Communication is slower which means you're that much less organized.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2004-02-07, 09:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Acaila
First Lieutenant

A cheap headset is like $10 and works fine, just get 1, it will solve this difficulty for you in future. Being on TS isn't that bad, you just keep quiet unless you have something important to say if you don't like talking or your outfit tries to be "professional". TS in my outfit is a bit of a zoo, most of us know eachother IRL and have played with and against eachother in alot of other games before. If you have a disability such as hearing, find a mature outfit who will be understanding of your difficulty and all will be good for you. If you haven't reached puberty, just pretend your a girl and you will be the most popular person in the channel.
Old 2004-02-07, 09:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
MidnightDave
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Well I have TS and a mic and as you know with big clans, outfit chat is hard to make yoruself known. Im in D2A and they are always on TS, however sometimes I cant use my mic (gf, colds, etc.) Im a fast typer and keep telling them that I can hear them on TS just not talk (it takes about 20 times for them to remember that lol)
Old 2004-02-07, 09:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Ogge
Master Sergeant

i dont talk cus i got asperger syndrome, i did tell my outfit this from the start and it was OK, after a few week it was unacepteble =/

If you haven't reached puberty, just pretend your a girl and you will be the most popular person in the channel. o.O
Old 2004-02-07, 10:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Acaila
First Lieutenant

Deciding it was unacceptable to have you in the outfit because you have Asperger Syndrome shows what a pack of morons they are. You should try TS, no harm in doing so. Just stay quiet unless you have something important to say, be friendly and don't fight with anyone. Or you could not speak and just listen in. If you don't feel the need to lead squads, most outfits would find it acceptable for you to just listen and not talk. A mate of mine has Asperger's, he is 25 and earning 6 figures, married and a very well socially adjusted, makes friends easily. He wasn't like that in his school days, but he worked at it and learned social and pragmatic skills.

If you haven't reached puberty, just pretend your a girl and you will be the most popular person in the channel.
It was a joke.
Old 2004-02-08, 12:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Well, if you were TR I could offer you a new outfit.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2004-02-08, 12:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Rempel
Corporal

And if you were TR i could shoot you for being a commi, sry I hate tr SOOOO much. I think when i was reading the empire backgrounds i got a little to zealouse of the NC
Old 2004-02-08, 12:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Everay
Major General

well, hes vanu, and if your any good, try to get in with Belum or that other elite vanu outfit, future crew, just get into a better outfit, those guys sound like fucktards, hell, im in Ht, and Yinny, shes always on TS, but ive never heard her say a word, and thats fine with us.
Old 2004-02-08, 12:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Yes, your better off without those idiots and jerks.
Join a outfit that is only there for fun, I did. Everyone is friendly and nothing is really taken seriously. It's a game and you have every right to enjoy it, personally I don't use Teamspeak because I have some problems with my soundcard, I think only those "hardcore" playes use TS.
anyway, cheer up and join another outfit.
Happy Killing those technophobics! The Future is Purple!

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-02-08, 01:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Rempel
Corporal

Dosen't PS have it's own built in Voice Chat system like TS?
Old 2004-02-08, 01:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
noxious
Second Lieutenant

If you don't want to use teamspeak don't use it. If your outfit doesn't like that find a new one. I don't use it and nobody is going to make me.
Old 2004-02-08, 02:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Diddy Mao
Second Lieutenant

If it makes you feel better I hate your outfit too
You last visited: 03-18-2005 at 01:50 PM - lol time flies
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion