Huge Outfits and PlanetSide 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: My mouse is bigger than yours.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-21, 09:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Sledgecrushr
Colonel

Re: Huge Outfits and PlanetSide 2

Originally Posted by LexDecon View Post
I lead a small outfit, we have literally as it sits roughly 40 members, at any given time we are likely to only have half a squad on.

First I agree with Robo's post. Second we've hit a wall playing PS2 as a small outfit.

We don't want to be a big outfit, we hate dealing with zergfits.

We've taken 8 guys and dropped into a territory and sat on it held it for as long as we can. Sometimes its a little under 15 min. other times its over three hours, most the time its a mass of zerg tanks and liberators that push us out. We are infantry. We fight like infantry, work like infantry and often times are zerged to death.

Its frustrating as it sits right now in PS2, small outfits do not get any benefits, objectives are seriously set to benefit zergfits or the larger 100+ plus outfits. Tech plants are good in some regards because we can go in. Hit a generator, sit on that generator and defend it from being repaired while the base is captured. Small objective oriented situations are needed. The over all "cap the base" let the zergs work it, give Small outfits the ability to move on a single objective and benefit from it as a group.

Another thing we are irritated with. We are foot, ground pounders, infantry. Lately we've had to start running tanks. because of the zerg of vehicles, and air. We want to play infantry, and have set up some awesome ambushes, that slow down the zerg but seriously with how fast people can just go and respawn another tank, or ESF, its kind of pointless. We'll keep doing it because its what we do. but tactical faill backs are getting old under over whelming zerg of vehicles just because they can.
Your lack of tactical flexibility and unwillingness to work with others in a massive fps=fail

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion