E3 Expo - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Who is this Hamma?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2011-04-26, 03:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Grimster
First Lieutenant

E3 Expo

So since I was a bit bored and I saw that E3 Expo tweeted that they had 300 confirmed exhibitors I decided to satisfy my curiosity and check the list on their site and saw that Sony Online Entertainment is one of them.

They probably there every year but this might be a good time for them to dish out some juicy PS:N info maybe?
NEED UPDATES!
Old 2011-04-26, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
duck
Sergeant

Re: E3 Expo

Originally Posted by Grimster View Post
So since I was a bit bored and I saw that E3 Expo tweeted that they had 300 confirmed exhibitors I decided to satisfy my curiosity and check the list on their site and saw that Sony Online Entertainment is one of them.

They probably there every year but this might be a good time for them to dish out some juicy PS:N info maybe?
Hopefully!
If that's the case, then in about a month we shall get trailers, and more information about the game
Old 2011-04-26, 06:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Raymac
Brigadier General

E3 is the first event where I actually "expect" to hear something. I was "hoping" to hear something at PAX or GDC, but I'd be surprised if we hear nothing at E3.
Old 2011-04-26, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
The Desert Fox
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Raymac View Post
E3 is the first event where I actually "expect" to hear something. I was "hoping" to hear something at PAX or GDC, but I'd be surprised if we hear nothing at E3.
5 bucks says they just give out free copies of that producers letter we got
Old 2011-04-26, 07:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Senyu
First Lieutenant

Heres hoping to. Cant wait to get some juicy info I can drool at.
Old 2011-04-27, 11:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Canaris
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by The Desert Fox View Post
5 bucks says they just give out free copies of that producers letter we got
I'll take that bet..... hey Smed how'd you like to make a free $2.50!

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms
Old 2011-04-27, 06:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Hamma
PSU Admin

Yea I haven't heard anything but that's still a bit down the road hopefully we will get SOMETHING from them.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2011-04-26, 11:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Lorgarn
Master Sergeant

Aye, E3 is probably the largest show of the year. (If not, one of) It would be a sad thing if they didn't share something. Some developers show of what they've got even with being, what we'd believe, further away than PS:N, years ahead.

I'm definately expecting something, though nothing major, but something worthwhile. At the very least.
Old 2011-04-27, 12:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Tigersmith
Major

Misc Info

I hope so dying for info
Old 2011-04-27, 03:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Grimster
First Lieutenant

Yeah at least I get the impression that PS:N is up high on SOEs list of priorities then one would imagine that they would want to show it off on E3 to attract attention to it. I can't really on the top of my head think of a better forum than E3 to do so.

I have always been interested in E3 and due to my geographical location not been able to travel there. But I think this year with PS:N somewhere on the horizon it would be awesome if they released some kind of trailer. For my own sake it don't even have to be in game but a cinematic trailer would be awesome also because that would at least be proof that they are pushing resources into the game.

A picture is worth more than a thousand words, imagine what a whole video would be then.

Well heres to hoping that SOE deliver something juicy about PS:N on E3.
NEED UPDATES!
Old 2011-04-27, 11:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Diddy Mao
Second Lieutenant

E3 is where I first saw my glimpse of the original Planetside, on g4 it's a good bet they'll probably have something if anything at E3. here is to hoping!!!!
You last visited: 03-18-2005 at 01:50 PM - lol time flies
Old 2011-04-28, 11:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Hotohori
Private

When exactly is E3?! cause I was thinking they would deliver news on there own fan fair to make people buy tickets for the news kekekeke, anyways it makes sense too to deliver it on E3 im guessing theres more numbers of people since its a more general gaming thing.
Old 2011-04-28, 01:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Raymac
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Hotohori View Post
When exactly is E3?! cause I was thinking they would deliver news on there own fan fair to make people buy tickets for the news kekekeke, anyways it makes sense too to deliver it on E3 im guessing theres more numbers of people since its a more general gaming thing.
E3 is about a month before Fan Faire. So the timing would be perfect to make a nice big announcement / info release / trailer for Planetside: Next in order to generate more interest and ticket sales for the Fan Faire.

(Although as I understand it, SOE Fan Faire is 99% Everquest)
Old 2011-04-28, 01:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
kamikava
Private

Im going to dress in a full TR uniform and go to SOE Fan Faire to declare my undieing love for planetside. If we get 600 people to dress up we could simulate a mock battle (using water pistols) to raise awareness for PS

The above could be achieved at E3 too
Old 2011-04-28, 04:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
The Desert Fox
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by kamikava View Post
Im going to dress in a full TR uniform and go to SOE Fan Faire to declare my undieing love for planetside. If we get 600 people to dress up we could simulate a mock battle (using water pistols) to raise awareness for PS

The above could be achieved at E3 too
You need to get 600 people to play planetside first
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion