PSU: Its addictive and its legal!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-12-11, 07:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #91
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by Gigabein
The people from well-off backgrounds who embrace the defeatist, bad boy mentality of ghetto culture are the only ones that really aggravate me. Some people just like the style and that's fine, like Kyonye's college buddies. There's real people out there living harsh lives that I can't begin to imagine. Acting tough and embracing "ghetto" may be how they fit in to survive - I really don't know. I do have a lot of respect for people that can escape the ghetto defeatist/victim mind-set and make something of their lives.
couldn't have said it better myself.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-12-11, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #92
Triggar
Contributor

The funny thing is why the "wearing the pants below the ass" thing came about.

Don't know?

Angie will tell you.

Rumors on the internets say (I can't say for myself, since I've never been to prison) that the trend came about from prison. Now, before you Wiggity White Boys can say, "OH HELL YEAH DAWG DAT'S TIGHT!" - lemme tell you that it came about so that prisoners could easily see who took the manbeef up the tailpipe. Men who wore their pants below their asses were essentially broadcasting the fact that they liked to be on the bottom of some unlubricated man-lovin.

How do you like them apples.
Old 2004-12-11, 10:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #93
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Mmmmmm...Apples are good!!!! LollerCoaster

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2004-12-11, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #94
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

I wear pants pretty low, but not quite enough to be easily penetrated.

dat iz nutz.
Old 2004-12-11, 11:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #95
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

It's a nefarious culture from the jails and "ghettos", all reinforced by institutions of evil like Viacom and the modern rap institute.

Goth culture is no better, but it just happens to annoy me less.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-12-11, 11:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #96
ViperGTS
Banned

mother fucking belt for me. No low pants!
Unless Im near Inferus.
Old 2004-12-11, 11:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #97
Sabinius
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Triggar
The funny thing is why the "wearing the pants below the ass" thing came about.

Don't know?

Angie will tell you.

Rumors on the internets say (I can't say for myself, since I've never been to prison) that the trend came about from prison. Now, before you Wiggity White Boys can say, "OH HELL YEAH DAWG DAT'S TIGHT!" - lemme tell you that it came about so that prisoners could easily see who took the manbeef up the tailpipe. Men who wore their pants below their asses were essentially broadcasting the fact that they liked to be on the bottom of some unlubricated man-lovin.

How do you like them apples.
gimme some more apples
HAHAHA omg, and the fact that all the wannabe loser teenagers in school
are homophobic would make it EVEN BETTER
I jsut want them all to know.... all of them just to see their
heads blow up or something from the mental overload

fucking reres

If you push hard enough, it'll fit.
Old 2004-12-12, 01:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #98
Kam
Major

Last edited by Kam; 2011-03-18 at 11:05 PM.
Old 2004-12-12, 01:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #99
MrVicchio
Contributor
Major General

Baggy pants have become the staple in everyone's wardrobe nowadays. But where did it all start? At what magical point did someone say, "Hey, I'm tired of wearing butt huggers." What does it do for us culturally? Do the extra inches of cloth mean anything? What of the different levels of bagginess? Unbeknownst to many, baggy clothing has been around even before the early days of Yo MTV Raps. As a style, baggy and loose fitting clothing has always been associated with the derelicts and bohemians of society. Hobos, transients, and the homeless are usually portrayed as having baggy clothing. Of course, they wore baggy clothing through no choice of their own but because all they could find was loose, discarded clothing (not to mention their small frames caused by malnutrition). Jesters and clowns are also associated with exaggerated clothing. Clowns wear larger than normal shoes and baggier than normal pants. Whatever the case, baggy clothing has always been associated with the fringes of society. Baggy clothing can be seen as an affront to polite society.

http://www.groovetickets.com/bz_art.asp?DID=3
Just cause I was bored I looked it up.
Old 2004-12-12, 05:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #100
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

Someone has to work at the gas station, the 7-11, the mcdonalds. Someone has to clean up the filth of the middle and upper classes, without a lower class, the upper class cannot function, and without a middle class, the upper class cannot function, there is a reason that "good grades are uncool", not just the mindlessness of "ghetto" teenagers, but a transcendental plan to keep our form of society running. If every last little gangsta' aspired to be the CEO of a multinational corporation, we would have much worse problems then a bunch of stupid fucks running around in basketball jerseys and pants that hang off their ass.

+++++DATE: - Jungfrost polar base (Bernheart), 128.M41
Old 2004-12-12, 05:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #101
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

I aspire to be a ghetto-sexual.
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-12-12, 05:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #102
OfaLoaf
Colonel

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?i8mvub122sos
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge