Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion - Page 17 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: This is a witty quote.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2003-06-20, 03:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #241
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Quit poking the moron with sticks. And if you insist on poking him with sticks at least make sure you puncture something vital

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-06-20, 05:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #242
SERPUS
Sergeant

Warghul, you're alright man. We'd make good friends.
Old 2003-06-20, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #243
Matuse
First Sergeant

I know there have been some really calamitous spammers in here (pattywick, darkbayne, etc), but have any of them ever before managed to go from first-post-recruit to deep into Soldier within the space of ONE THREAD before like dipietro has managed?

Spam the likest of which even god has never seen.
Old 2003-06-20, 06:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #244
Vorais
Private

Credit Cards and dipietro

Okay guys, first of all SOE does not continue to charge your account after you get banned. Do you think they are morons? Do you think they want a federal law suit against them for credit card fraud? Do you think you are the first person to ever be banned from an SOE game? Second there are many ways to stop a credit card payment if you take care of it right away.

Coleman, read this too please. You also don't seem to get it. SOE will not continue to charge his card. If you hate SOE that much, you can only hope they will because if they do you'll have enough legal recourse to cause SOE some great troubles and make some financial gain in the process.

Lastly, Ralph, you seem to be a violent person. You ever consider counseling or is this just a internet persona you like to portray. If not, and you still feel the need to get out some of that range, I would suggest going and finding a school around you that teaches Vale Tudo. Basically no holds barred full contact fighting. It's fun if you have any skill, and if not, well, if you're a true masochist you will still find it fun. Then again, laying in a hostiptal bed for a little while also has a tendacy to help release tension. And if you are ever in the area of Denver Colorado, send me a PM. Will set up a time at the ring so we can help you release some of that tension one way or another.
Old 2003-06-20, 06:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #245
dipietro
Corporal

im only here still cause I think you losers are funny

listen

First off, they couldnt properly close my account while suspended, and guarentee that I still wouldnt be charged when it became "unsuspened" or banned, whatever you wanna say.
This is a fact.
Its a fact, because the guy right there said he couldn't
i was on hold for another 15 minutes while, as he said "He got his boss to do 'something' to officially 'close' the account"
these, are facts.
they tell you in the beggining the phone conversations can be recorded I think
these facts, wont be disputed by anyone.

The problem I had, was the fact I couldnt access my billing, personally.
what if the suspension ended on sunday, (After my free period was up)..and at the very moment I am finally allowed to "personally" cancel the account, I would have been charged

because, another fact, which was not disputed by sony, immediately after my account was given access again, if it was past the free period date (And not officially closed), it would be immediately billed.

This is what THEY told me.
this was the main issue

What if I couldnt have gotten a hold of them during the day cause im at work?
they close up and dont answer the phones (And sure as hell dont return messages)...how can I cancel my account before the free period is up?
wait till monday to call?
wait for them to actually return an email? (Which took two days, and it was an automated message asking for me to basically re arrange the message into proper format with a few details THEY DIDNT NEED for this problem.,..and then they'd answer...which probably would have been weeks)

They need to figure out a better way to deal with thier forums than restricting access from everything including the game, and my own billing information.
This, should never be restricted from the customer.

I dont care how you try to say "Sony doesnt charge banned accounts"...because they CHARGE them immediately after they are unbanned...this is a fact,
this was the problem

surely it could have been solved a thousand other ways...but I wanted to point it out to sony, and as many customers as I could.

as for the tough guy, getting tough over in aspen or whatever,
its simple,
I get hit, I most likely get hurt (I am not he-man)
You get hit by me, I promise, you get hurt (I doubt, you are he-man either)
Any reason for this at the moment? no.
Would my money be on you if there were reason? probably not.
Old 2003-06-20, 08:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #246
w3rd
Private

Nobody gives a crap about you or your problems with sony, this is a fact.
Old 2003-06-20, 09:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #247
Canis
Private

Well that should teach you not to be such a moronic muppet Ralph Dipieto. You kept whining and trolling. You might not like Serpus humor, but no one says you have to read it let alone post your oppinion about it. Frankly I don't think anyone gives a rats ass about your oppinion of Serpus' humor. It's as irrelevant as last years newspaper. I understand getting banned sucks, but I hope this teaches you to STFU.

Go set your pubic hair on fire and try to give your dog the grief... you still aren't worty of that mark of adulthood.
Old 2003-06-20, 10:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #248
CTennyson
Private

Funniest...thing...ever

I have to say, from reading Serpus posts on Planetside, I was never outright offended, though the SARS stuff was not too PC.

From reading Serpus's posts here, he is obviously intelligent, funny, thoughtful, and hella funny.

Ralphdipietro started off posting 30 times a minute about his firewall, then about his video card choices, then about everything. At one point, half the board was Ralph posts.

As Warghul said, Serpus posted here, and Ralph just came unglued. He fell to pieces. It was hysterically funny to read. This thread is one of the funniest, and I mean roll on the floor, laughing and crying funny pieces of internet work I have ever read.

Serpus, you are damn funny.

Ralph, grow up.
Old 2003-06-20, 10:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #249
Hamma
PSU Admin

I think its due time to let this issue die

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-06-21, 05:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #250
SERPUS
Sergeant

hahahah im kinda drunk but i think raplh would be a good addtion to the pirates of the carribean
Old 2003-06-21, 06:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #251
BigDickMccoy
Corporal

dipietro: SERPUS played you like a Fiddle

SERPUS: Didn't your parents tell you to be nice to animals

17 pages of Jesus

Disclamer: this post is meant as a funny, If you wish to send and HateMail, Flames, or Deaththreats my e-mail should be posted.....or call your congressman

P.S. please don't ban me, see above
Old 2003-06-21, 06:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #252
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

dipietro

Quitcherbitchin. Shit happens. You got banned from a game, so what? Cancel your account and sell the game for all I care. Quit your bitchin. I feel sorry for you, really. Just for the record, if I were you, I would put my hacking skills to use. I'm 18 and I've hacked into Yahoo, Hotmail, and the servers where I work. I would create some serious havoc on these people. but for now

QUITCHERBITCHIN

Edit: This thread gave me a head ache. I hope Hamma deletes it.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none

Last edited by Lonehunter; 2003-06-21 at 07:03 PM.
Old 2003-06-22, 04:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #253
SERPUS
Sergeant

OMG RALPH DUDE

LETS GO PARTY RIGHT DAMN NOW CUZ U NEED TO GET FD UP REAL BAD

WHATS UR NUMBER ILL CALL U AND MY GF COME PICK U UP NO JOKES
Old 2003-06-22, 01:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #254
Kobei
Private

If all he did was point out the this lemming SERPUS was a total and complete waste of Forum space, then there was no reason to ban him whatso ever. Even more so, if you really think someone should be kicked from the forums, how does that tie into not letting them play, on top of the ban?

I thought freedom of speech worked both ways, Sony.
Old 2003-06-22, 05:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #255
Matuse
First Sergeant

I thought freedom of speech worked both ways, Sony.
Then you thought wrong. Freedom of speech is nonexistant on privately owned forums.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion