PSU: Lesbians happily accepted.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-01, 05:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Temperance
Private

US Player looking for North American NC Outfit

Hello all, incredibly excited about PS2 and I'm looking for an outfit. Pretty sure I'll be siding with the New Conglomerate (time will tell, but it's where I'm leaning right now). A bit about me...

Station Handle: Temperance10
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Predicted Weekly Play Time: 5-10 hours
Voice Comms Capable: Yes
Specialization(s): Heavy Infantry, Aircraft, Fast-Response
Preferred Outfit Style: Casual commitment, emphasis on teamwork, tight-knit tactical play.
Relevant Gaming Experience: Battlefield series, MNC, Section 8, Halo series, COD (sorry :/), and MAG.
Reason for Joining an Outfit: Sense of comradery and a group of people to play with who take the game seriously.
Old 2012-07-01, 09:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: US Player looking for North American NC Outfit

Hello Temperance,

Might I suggest checking out Outfit X. We are a NC based outfit that has been around since 2003. We are currently looking for all classes. I want you to know we are a pretty laid back Outfit so we will not hold you to a overly strict schedule as we realize people have lives outside of the game. We are a very friendly community and are always looking for Vets and newer players to join our ranks.

Outfit X specializes in Spec op type warfare, so quick precise assaults are our specialty and team work is the name of the game. So if you are interested in joining us or just want to learn some more about us then please check out the link below. If you have any question please send me a PM.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Old 2012-07-02, 01:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Boof
Private

Misc Info

Hey Temperance, maybe you'd be interested in Crux!

We're a new outfit to PlanetSide 2 and specialize in air combat. Your post mentioned you were interested in aircraft and that's what we're dedicated to! We are very focused on competitive and tactical play but we won't lose sight of humor or letting loose .

Check us out and let me know if you're interested!

~Boof
Old 2012-07-02, 02:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
William
Corporal

So Temperance f you don't mind switching sides might I interest you in some lemonade water, and The Enclave?

Join the Enclave along with hundreds of others, and get to experience what massive really means in MMO.

We currently specialize in Air Assault, hot dropping shock troops from the skies in galaxy ships. When you're not dropping feet first into hell you can browse the forums, a good source of useful information, and plenty of trollolols.

There aren't many requirements for our outfit except for being able to follow orders to the tee, or in other words (and how we like to put it) not being a retard.

Coming into our outfit you need to have thick skin though, or in other words you can't be offended so easily. Keep in mind that a lot of what we say is just for laughs, and shouldn't be taken to heart.

And lastly if you don't already have it try to get Teamspeak 3. DL link is in the forums.

So get started with The Enclave! Visit our forum, fill out an app, and be sure to tell them I sent you! See you Planetside, hopefully flying with the Enclave!

http://enclaveoilrig.com/forums/ucp.php

Oh my God give me your gamertag also dude we gotta play Halo some time...
Old 2012-07-02, 11:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Temperance
Private

Originally Posted by William View Post
So Temperance f you don't mind switching sides might I interest you in some lemonade water, and The Enclave?

Join the Enclave along with hundreds of others, and get to experience what massive really means in MMO.

We currently specialize in Air Assault, hot dropping shock troops from the skies in galaxy ships. When you're not dropping feet first into hell you can browse the forums, a good source of useful information, and plenty of trollolols.

There aren't many requirements for our outfit except for being able to follow orders to the tee, or in other words (and how we like to put it) not being a retard.

Coming into our outfit you need to have thick skin though, or in other words you can't be offended so easily. Keep in mind that a lot of what we say is just for laughs, and shouldn't be taken to heart.

And lastly if you don't already have it try to get Teamspeak 3. DL link is in the forums.

So get started with The Enclave! Visit our forum, fill out an app, and be sure to tell them I sent you! See you Planetside, hopefully flying with the Enclave!

http://enclaveoilrig.com/forums/ucp.php

Oh my God give me your gamertag also dude we gotta play Halo some time...
First BuzzCutPsycho PM'd me, and now you (nice name by the way). If I didn't know any better I'd think The Enclave is hitting on me. But yeah…I am very intrigued and may in fact switch sides and apply, barring a few things BuzzCut and I are discussing.

Don't really play Halo that much anymore, but if you're on BF3 I'd be happy to fight along side you, when I'm on that is…which is infrequent lately.

/Thread

Switching to Terran Republic and applied for The Enclave. PEACE!

Last edited by Temperance; 2012-07-02 at 01:04 PM.
Old 2012-07-02, 01:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
William
Corporal

Yeah dude just add me, and we'll play sometime. DHG VALKYRIE (not in DHG anymore obviously lol).
Old 2012-07-04, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Hey man I'm CO of a NC Air Cavalry Platoon. Don't be tempted by them Communist sissy's. I can out shoot or out fly any Man, Woman or Child they got.

We put a emphasis on teamwork and we'd rather 60 men that can beat twice their number than 600 that are there because the Uniform is pretty. Your nothing more than another number to a lot of these Crews. I've got a perfect spot for ya actually. I try n fit every member on the active duty roster somewhere that utilizes their specialties. We've got a large collection of reading materials for new players and polishing Veterans too. We're about half Aussie and half American at the moment but we've got a few token night shift Europeans too. If you decide to quit them little girls and come fight with the real men msg me or file a recruitment form at :
jetbastards.enjin.com

And I hate to break it to ya but the Enclave got blow'd up in FO2.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit