Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-11, 03:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
commiedic
Private

Real Men Wear Purple

Tag: Commiedic

Play Time: A lot

Specialization: Probably Medic/LA

Style of Outfit: Mature and Organzied is what I am looking for. I played both EVE and ArmA 2 (Not DayZ ) with large "outfits" and I like the organization of those games.

Gamin Experience: MMO's: EVE, SWTOR, FFXI, FFXIV, WoW, EQ, EQ2, Rift, Aion maybe some more

FPS: UT, Quake III Arena/Team Arena, UT 2003, Counter-Strike 1.6/Source, TF2, Halo, CoD 4-Blops, BF Vietnam(Original)-BF3, T:V-T:A, ArmA2, and maybe more

Why Join an Outfit: Because I like structure and groups of people to play with. All multiplayer games especially MMO's are improved imo through a structured group play so I would like to start this one off in the best possible way.
Old 2012-06-11, 03:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Re: Real Men Wear Purple

Planetside needs more medics.. especially purple ones! Well done.

support classes FTW.

kp
Old 2012-06-12, 12:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
RedKnights
Sergeant Major

If you're still looking we love support players very much in our outfit, Ghosts of the Revolution, especially those with medical degrees

My infantry division can never have enough medic, I find!

We run very large, well organized raids. So as a player of EVE and ARMA you'll be familiar listening to orders. We do not try to micromanage our players, we just teach them the basics, and some standard procedure and let them develop their own play-style.

As an outfit we have professionally hosted zero-latency voice through mumble, and website forum and minecraft server. We're built to last as an organization, as we have for nearly 10 years now.

You sound like a very skilled FPS player, and not averse to teamwork, exactly the kind of guy we want in PS1 and going into PS2. We don't discriminate on age, only maturity.

If you have any questions or want to join up shoot me or robocpf1 PM.

Our recent Write-Up:
http://www.planetside-universe.com/p...lution-110.htm
Our Wiki with our Rules of Play:
http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/...the_Revolution
Old 2012-06-12, 04:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Hey Commiedic,

Any of these outfits that posted here are a good,but if none of them are your fancy I am gonna just leave my outfit here for you to take a look at. Toxin Raiders is a organized outfit built for hardcore and casual gamers alike that will always be looking for more support players to keep us alive,So if you interested look us up and if your not you still made the right choice picking vanu
Old 2012-06-15, 01:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Akadios
Sergeant

Vanu Rangers are back now that Planetside 2 is imminent. We are looking to grow our numbers. Check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=43049

We are very team and organization focused however we are not super serious all the time. If you are looking for something a little less serious the above ideas are good outfits.
Old 2012-07-06, 04:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Aquamanic Four
Private

grep

Last edited by Aquamanic Four; 2023-02-09 at 06:04 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit