ash from emerald does he exploit? - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: What gets NC guts off your bumper?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-08-27, 03:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Who gives a rat's ass? So he's good - big deal. People got slaughtered just the same by a Rexo/Jackhammer/PShield.
Old 2004-08-27, 04:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
TheN00b
Colonel

Originally Posted by Firefly
Who gives a rat's ass? So he's good - big deal. People got slaughtered just the same by a Rexo/Jackhammer/PShield.
Aye. Sure, it's fine that he gets more notice than most other players: Being that high on the leaderboard takes both a great degree of dedication and some degree of skill. But there's no reason to hunt him down and put his IRL-face on the front of PC Gamer, for Chrissake.
Old 2004-08-27, 08:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
CassH
Staff Sergeant

He's better than you...

so

practise get better ask him for tip's but dont run around saying Ban because someone killed you and others with great skill.
Old 2004-08-27, 11:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Apocolypse55
Corporal

Dreamer of Markov pisses me off. Even if he/she doesn't cheat.
Old 2004-08-28, 02:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
KeviN
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by CassH
He's better than you...

so

practise get better ask him for tip's but dont run around saying Ban because someone killed you and others with great skill.
Indeed, ask any decent player ingame for a few tips, most of them aren't the nerdy life-less assholes they seem to be. The nice ones will take a few minutes to explain some things to you, the really nice ones will meet you somewhere and duel with you until you get the hang of whatever it is you wanted to learn.
Old 2004-08-28, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

dreamer hacks, end of story

+++++DATE: - Jungfrost polar base (Bernheart), 128.M41
Old 2004-08-28, 05:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
MrPaul
Major

Originally Posted by Wraithlord
dreamer hacks, end of story
Is somebody jealous? They'd know if he hacked, they probably keep tabs on all the people with that amount of kills, to make sure they don't.
Old 2004-08-28, 10:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
CassH
Staff Sergeant

they proble do keep an eye on the high ranking people.
Old 2004-08-28, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

I was kidding about the hacking part, but am I jealous? no, only a dipshit would come to that conclusion, a dipshit or a kid. On the contrary I would be worried about my health if I had played video games that much, and I would be worried about my mental health if I played one game in particular that much. I'm the equivilent of dreamer at halo, but I play it mabye 2 times a week at most, mostly because of the lack of competition, I can steamroll anyone, and almost any number of people against me, its just not that much fun unless Im in the mood for mindless killing.

+++++DATE: - Jungfrost polar base (Bernheart), 128.M41
Old 2004-09-08, 05:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
SniperDude
Corporal

Ya Ya, I know this thread is dead, and I know what I'm about to say is prolly pretty redundant, but what the hell. AzK, according to this:

http://www.battlerank.net/cgi-bin/vi...745&worldID=21

Has 91,421 kills, and is atop the all time / all server leaderboard. So Ash, with his 86,255 isn't "the best" per se. Their difference in kills alone is more kills than I have total, (god I suck)

I don't know how accurate this site is, but it seems pretty up to date.

Ok, flame away, don't mean to waste your time
Old 2004-09-08, 08:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #56
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

People still hack in this game regularly. For example in the next patch they are going to implement code to stop packet blocking exploits. Last night in a tower battle I saw someone speedhacking and I saw a handfull of people doing it about a week ago as well
Old 2004-09-08, 10:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

If you want proof of cheating, check the OF. Somebody got FRAPS of a Markov player named LITHlUM (that's a lower case 'l') and his buddy. They're both cloakers using AMPs. They fire on people from 50+ meters and the AMPs have zero COF bloom. One of the two of them doesn't even become more visible as he fires. In another separate thread this same douche admits to turning his gamma up so that all cloakers turn red, saving himself an implant slot. What's funny is that both threads popped up at almost the same time from different people, both with FRAPS proof. Of course, there has been zero dev response.

As far as Ash goes, I finally saw him in game. I'd just gotten CC, grabbed a flail to be the annoying skill-less spammer rather than the guy being spammed, fired at a far off tower and right before my shot hit the door opened and a guy ran out. Kill spam tells me I killed Ash. Cool. My flail takes a ton of damage but is still alive about 3 minutes later when a Reaver comes over the hill behind me and rocket spams me to death. Ash killed me. So I guess we're 1/1, but we still haven't actually fought.
Old 2004-09-08, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Hamorad
First Sergeant

I've done that kind of thing: get 10+ kills like that. I don't hack. I use MCG though....
Old 2004-09-08, 04:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Hamorad
I've done that kind of thing: get 10+ kills like that. I don't hack. I use MCG though....
I'm confused. You've done what? Fired an MCG on full auto with no COF bloom whatsoever? Watch the video on the OF, they are firing AMPs in full auto and every shot is straight at the target. There's definitely a hack going on, no doubt about it. I have no doubt that the same hack could be applied on the MCG, but there's no video up of that.
Old 2004-09-08, 05:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Zaxis
Private

Ash is beatable when you are OUT of your Rexo tank. I have killed him many times when I was in an Agile Exo-Suit. However, he has had his share of my ears...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion