Request For Images - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hi mom!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-05-12, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

you could have said that first firefly, instead of "DO THIS NOW TY"

+++++DATE: - Jungfrost polar base (Bernheart), 128.M41
Old 2004-05-12, 10:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Wraithlord
you could have said that first firefly, instead of "DO THIS NOW TY"
I didn't demand anything. I asked for help, I said "Here is what I need and these are the requirements." Ever hear of a surprise?

I asked for something. I said "I need this, and it must be this." I never said "All of you n00bs gimme..." And when someone starts asking idiot questions like "Why can't you get them" then I have to explain myself. And this turns into a giant derailed thread on blah-blah yada yada yada...
Old 2004-05-13, 10:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Firefly
Yeah I can get them- but since I am not a member of the Fourth Empire, it's kinda hard for me to go waltzing around in my rubber suit to take some pix of purple and yellow snipers.
I just love how everything you post is hate FireFly. So if I have a character on each empire on emerald, I am considered a member of the 4th empire eh? Thats cool.

Old 2004-05-13, 01:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by SilverLord
I just love how everything you post is hate FireFly. So if I have a character on each empire on emerald, I am considered a member of the 4th empire eh? Thats cool.
What the hell? Where do you see anything about hate? Do you have some personal issue with me? I mean, you keep harping on posts that I make even though I specified I had nothing against you. Is there a reason you keep singling me out? Do you have some guilt about it, because I sure as hell never said anything about it.

All I did was ask for people to send me screenshots of snipers in action. I said [paraphrased] "I don't have other-empire characters so I can't very well log into one and go take screenshots of them". Someone please tell me where there's anything about hate, because I'd really like to know. Stop hijacking the friggin thread, all I did was ask for some friggin screenshots. If that's a source of contention for you, I don't give a shit. Stop accusing me of hate, and grow up.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion