Whats your favorite vehicle? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: PlanetSide: Depriving you of sleep since the open beta!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-05-15, 08:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
JakeLogan
Major

Skyguard and the basilisk
Old 2004-05-15, 12:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Otherick
Sergeant Major

I like the Reaver, Lightning and Marauder/Enforcer
Old 2004-05-15, 09:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
SkullOmania
Private

Skyguard for teh win. Right situation, right gunner, you can rack up kills like it's going out of fashion.
Old 2004-05-15, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
I Hate Pants
General

Sunderer and Marauder. I also enjoy using the skyguard when everyone else is flying reavers and mosquitoes.
Old 2004-05-15, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Marauder/Prowler for TR

Thresher/Magrider for Vanu

And finally Liberator

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-05-15, 11:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
aiwest420
Sergeant Major

solo vehicle: definately the reaver.
2+ person vehicle: I've been driving tanks ALOT on/off since beta, my favorite is easily the Vanguard (thresher = close 2nd, thing is so damn fast!)
Old 2004-05-16, 02:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Desperado
Staff Sergeant

dude i'm telling you, the flying shoebox is a beast! try mowing a busy bridge battle with it or bail over the top of a sniper nest
Old 2004-05-16, 09:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
drsomewhere
First Sergeant

Mossie, with practice it is the best Fighter Plane and with more practice is amazing for picking off troops.

= Crack addict
Old 2004-05-16, 10:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Yerster
Contributor
Corporal

Originally Posted by SilverLord
R
E
A
V
E
R

=

K
I
N
G

i agree with him hehe i love flying!
Old 2004-05-17, 11:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Nereid
Corporal

Damn a scatmax killing a lightning? He must have been real dumb. Its easy to stay out of a scatmax's range and pumble it with shells. 3rd choke just scratches its paint. Takes 4 shells to kill a max and prolly take 4 more if the nc max has shields. Its shells have a much more stream line arc then other shells so its enough to pluck vs maxes out of the air with. Im TR so I dont have to fight TR maxes but im assuming they have the worst chance against any vehicle. Yeah I refuse to use the lightning against magriders alone, its speed and agility is good enough to dodge vanguard shells but not pin point accuracy of the rail beam. I use hit and run tactics vs a vanguard. Come up to it from behind and empty about 4 shells (3 seconds of firing) into it = 1000 damage, then run away and come back at it from another angle. One time I was in a group of 4 lightnings encluding me and we did a wild west kind of tactic with a vanguard, all four of us constantly moving in a circle around it emptying shells into it. I can only imagine how easy it would be to put a hurt on a prowler with a lightning if used right. Its slower, less armor, big target, and its shell arc is a lot less accurate then a vanguards.
Old 2004-05-17, 11:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
MadCat360
Corporal

All air vehicles.
Old 2004-05-17, 01:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
WolfA4
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Nereid
Damn a scatmax killing a lightning? He must have been real dumb. Its easy to stay out of a scatmax's range and pumble it with shells. .
i was running to the back door of the enemy base, and he spotted me i saw him on radar but he thought i didnt see him. I headed towards some trees near me and he closed in on me thats when i disengaged my run and through up my shields. i went around the tree using it for cover while shooting it. finally he came around the tree and i got right next to him so he couldnt shoot me. the trees were to far to use the splash damage. as he tried to circle to put distance i would get in his way and kept walking into him. he finally got hung up on a down slope and i finished his lightning off. then an enemy MOS came by and killed me.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion