The Terran Empire has been Nerfed right out of the game - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: WTH is a Mag, and why do I want to ride it?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-06-21, 03:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
hiphop4321
Private

The Terran Empire has been Nerfed right out of the game

Old 2003-06-21, 03:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
BigFreak
Sergeant Major

? :/ No, just our heavy assault weapon's shat, and we have crap empire specific vehicles, we're still playable...just
Old 2003-06-21, 04:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
hiphop4321
Private

na man we suck now, i have been on 3-4 different conts today with a lot of troops and got swept off them all, our weapons suck so much ass
Old 2003-06-21, 04:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
BigFreak
Sergeant Major

You can't argue with a cycler or a striker, they're decent weapons tbh
Old 2003-06-21, 04:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
hiphop4321
Private

i don't think the cycler does enough damge even with armor piercing bullets, striker is alright though, but damn chain gun sucks
Old 2003-06-21, 04:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
BigFreak
Sergeant Major

Yea, AP rounds are almost pointless, cept if you don't have AV and DO have heavy assault, the minigun makes quite a nice antivehicular weapon, but generally speaking it's like a large clipped AMP.
Old 2003-06-21, 04:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Arakiel
Sergeant Major

Striker owns.
Cycler owns.
Repeater owns.
Pounder/DC MAX still own.

BUT HEY, VS HAVE THE LANCER#!@ OH AND THE THRESHER ONLY LOSES 1/4 OF ITS FROM AUTODRIVE NOW, EAT THAT TERRANS!#$
Old 2003-06-21, 04:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
BigFreak
Sergeant Major

Heh, to be fair you have the magrider, and an Anti Vehicular/Anti Personnel sniper rifle. The magrider doesn't even need 2 people in it to screw over a base, hell you don't even need to use the gun, with it's dimensions being clearly buggered up, you can be a good distance away and still manage to run people over. And your maxs can jump. Ours can change their turning distance from 360 degrees to...well I dunno, a lot less, it's pretty pointless really
Old 2003-06-21, 04:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
ZionsFire
Lieutenant Colonel

U TR still kick ASS
Old 2003-06-21, 05:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Solnoir
Private

If TR is nerfed out of the game, you should all go help VS, especially on Emerald. Twice yesterday they were down to one base left. Apparently they were all ready nerfed out of the game a long time ago.
Old 2003-06-21, 06:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Ceiba
Private

I can't help but laugh when I see a Terran complaining that they don't kickass anymore. Especially when we've been getting pushed out of every base we fight them in tonight.
Old 2003-06-21, 08:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

God everyone complaines about the TR being NERFED, Nothing was nerfed, just adjusted. Everyone says ooooOOOOOOoooooH JH is too overpowered. The fact is u guys cant drop that JH user in 3 seconds so he acctualy gets to you. And you aparently dont know how to use the prowler. I played this game for 1 hour as a prowler driver, my gunner was ok. But using appropriate MBT tactics we were able to own everything that got in our way, we also had a Marauder with engys in it as backup.

Nother major factor is that all of the really good players who were on TR b/c they had overpowered weapons (which they did according to the TR players themselfs) switched to the NC b/c cries are going out to "NERF" them. Thus a large population diffrence and "stacked teams". Best solution would be to up the punishments and rewards based on empire populations. An overpopulated empire looses 2% exp for everything. This does not directly affect the ability for a force to do combat. If you wereto take 10% health and 20% armor from said overpopulated empire then the result would be equal forces.
Old 2003-06-21, 08:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Airlift
Sig Mastah!

Despite being fairly drunk last night, I didn't feel nerfed out of the game.
Old 2003-06-21, 08:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Wahhhhh

So lemme get this straight, you get it adjusted so you actualy have to play, and you've been nerfed outa the game? *blink* Goddamn, i hope my enemies are always this uncreative. I hope for the rest of my life if i nulify my enemies gun he wont ever think to attack me with his knife or his fist.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2003-06-21, 09:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Drunken Chicken
Private

If it happens to you = Nerf.
If it happens to somebody else = Adjustment.

If the devs take any empire specific weapon and reduce it's effectiveness, that empire will scream "Nerf!" while the other to call it a balancing, adjustment or tweak.

Of course, if you read the official boards, you can understand why EQ got rid of theirs. Two hours after the patch, people where complaining about how overpowered/still underpowered the Pulsar was.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion