PSU: Dude, where's my life?!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion

Old 2012-09-11, 01:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
chipshop
Private

Re: is BC2 better than BF3?

1943 on the xbox was awesome. a very underappreciated gem.

no unlocks. 4 maps the core gameplay was just perfect. a sad thing it never came out on PC but that should have been the warnin of the end of the BF series.

Last edited by chipshop; 2012-09-11 at 01:41 PM.
Old 2012-09-27, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
SnT Psykotix
Private

I've enjoyed all BF games, that I've played. BF3, I've put quite a few hours into but with so much else going on and my attention span to play games for a period of time I've shelved BF3 for the moment. Now with Armored Kill out, I'll start playing it again soon. I enjoy it, and though BC2 was awesome BF3 is great. Medal of Honor: War Fighter also seems to be promising.
Old 2012-10-08, 09:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Gonefshn
Contributor
Major

I like BF3 better than BC2 but I also miss the bigger squads and better maps from BF2 and 2142
Old 2012-10-09, 12:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
UzumakiW
Private

I still play BF3 a lot. Sadly, I played the first Bad Company a while back, and wasn't a fan with it, so I didn't really give BC2 a chance until a few months off of the release for BF3, so I never immersed myself in it, like I wish I had. I still have it, and still play it, but it's not as populated as it was. Personally, I like both a lot. I like the movement in BF3 better because it seems more fluid to me, but I do miss the maps from BC2, especially from the Vietnam DLC.
Old 2012-10-10, 06:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Leonis
Private

I found BC2 to feel a lot like the console version of BF2; fun to play, but doesn't really live up to BF2. BF3 is a bit closer to the BF2, but something still feels a bit off to me. I don't really like the flight models in the BC2 or BF3, BF2 had the best flight physics IMO.
Old 2012-10-11, 11:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Exmortius
Master Sergeant

BC2 is better just my opinion. BF3 had some potential but bad coding/planning really limits the experience compared to BC2. it's tough to explain but i just get into BC2 more than I ever did with BF3. Squad deathmatch is so fun on BC2.
Old 2012-10-11, 01:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
lazerdx
Private

Squad deathmatch on BC2 more like squad CoDmatch amirite?

For me, tank combat was exceptionally punchy and fun in BC2, and the infantry combat was okay. It had some fun maps with tense setpieces. I agree though, B2 is the mecca of battlefields.
Old 2012-10-11, 05:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Ruffles
Private

In my opinion, I found BC2 to be better than BF3. Overall, my online experiences (which may or may not the same as the hivemind's) in BC2 was the typical shoot-off between two sides. With BF3, there's a clusterfuck going on everywhere, and I'm seeing people doing flashy shit with jets, choppers and whatnot.
Old 2012-10-21, 02:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
quvy
Private

i prefer BF3 to BC2 just because (after all) BF3 is set on a larger scale. When playing a battlefield game i want the whole experience with jets, tanks and infantry all doing their stuff. Thats why i like PS

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion