ReachCast Blog: I Want to go Down the Rabbit Hole, not the Pigeon Hole. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: 10/10
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2013-03-19, 11:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Noxxia
ReachCast Show

ReachCast Blog: I Want to go Down the Rabbit Hole, not the Pigeon Hole.

Copy pasted if you saw my post on the PS2 forums:

Hey guys, I have a blog entry I wrote and would like to not only promote the ReachCast blog because I like to put time into it, but also to hear some feedback obviously! We as a community have a valuable, though not always correct, voice in the Planetside 2 community, and I'm hoping to hear what you all think of my ideas!

So this particular blog is about weapon Cert Prices. It's pretty long (nearly 6 pages in a single space 10 font word doc), so I'll summarize before you decide to read so you can see if you're interested. In the future I plan to make these blogs shorter, and easier to read, but that takes practice, and I tend to be very verbose.

Basically, I feel like weapon cert prices are too high, but I feel like the Station Cash prices are solid. I went pretty in depth as to why I feel this way, which in one sentence would read, "Players feel forced to buy weapons because they're so expensive", and then discussed options that SOE could use in order to encourage sales. As much as I know everyone loves free stuff, SOE needs to still make money, so if they lowered Cert prices they would need to take some initiative to generate revenue by making players want to spend money and some ideas that could be used to do this.

Thanks!

Here's a link

"I Want to go Down the Rabbit Hole, not the Pigeon Hole"
Old 2013-03-20, 07:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
camycamera
Major

Re: ReachCast Blog: I Want to go Down the Rabbit Hole, not the Pigeon Hole.

i 100% agree with the cert prices. i am F2P, and it is very silly seeing 1000 certs are needed to unlock something. 1000 certs takes about 70 fucking hours to get. and nobody would save up.
Old 2013-03-22, 02:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
SGTAce
Private

Re: ReachCast Blog: I Want to go Down the Rabbit Hole, not the Pigeon Hole.

Originally Posted by camycamera View Post
i 100% agree with the cert prices. i am F2P, and it is very silly seeing 1000 certs are needed to unlock something. 1000 certs takes about 70 fucking hours to get. and nobody would save up.
If you are focusing on certs, yes, if you are for fun driver/pilot it's much less.
Old 2013-03-23, 09:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Selerox
Sergeant

Exclamation Re: ReachCast Blog: I Want to go Down the Rabbit Hole, not the Pigeon Hole.

Originally Posted by SGTAce View Post
If you are focusing on certs, yes, if you are for fun driver/pilot it's much less.
Or if you're a Galaxy pilot then you're looking at years...

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault